To toke or not to toke, that is the question.

Discussion in 'General' started by nate256, Apr 2, 2010.

1. So my dilemma right now is, on Saturday (Tomorrow) I work an 8 hour shift but usually since I'm in school I only work 4.5 hour shifts. My only problem with it is that it is going to take forever, and I work with all the old people since it is in the morning. Now I want to smoke some bud so my day is fun and quick, and usually I wouldnt think anything of it.

But sometime in April I have a drug test and I havent smoke for almost a month, so right now I'm clean. I'm wondering if I only smoke one time, how long would it be till I am clean again? I'm 150 lbs about 5'8" and I "Do my business (poop and pee)" very regularly and work out regularly.

So How long till I'd be clean (estimate obviously) what would be some things I could to do speed that along?

PS It is a simple urine test, no labs.

2. I think you'll be good if it's 1-2 weeks from tomarrow. I'd drink a good amount of water everyday though to be safe. Oh and if your piss is crystal clear, take vitamin b to make it yellow.

3. I'd say 4-5 days. i was in a similar situation not too long ago and I have a very similar body type, I'm just a bit taller. My advice is to drink water alot and maybe a monster energy drink here and there.

4. Yeh I drink coffee every morning and I actually usually grab a monster on break.

I'll just make sure to drink more and work out a little bit more.

5. Honestly you've waited this long I'd just wait a little more until after your test. Or wait until 420 and get ripped.

6. i think the test will be fine, but how will you handle being high with old people after 1 month of not man, that sounds just way too hard. Old people make me angry cause they never make a word of sense to me

7. At a period of my life I had to take monthly drug checks from my parents. It was for a good 8 months. I got to blaze 8 times in that period; once a month. It never showed up so you can blaze now and be okay.

8. I concur.

Anyone who has been on probation will tell you how much better it is for everyone if you just wait it out, myself included. You've already gone a month... what's a few more weeks, especially if you will know for an absolute fact that you're clean?