Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To those who smoke mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JayEff, May 25, 2010.

1. Upon realising how easy growing is...I don't understand why anyone buys weed at all.

2. haha, awesome post my friend. But you will revert to the schwag in time I predict. If not, power to you but there are still times when I need to satisfy my fiending yet cash is not available in large quantities. Sometimes you just want to smoke a Fat blunt, and if your using good it can cost you more than its worth.

3. #23 JayEff, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    I feared that this was going to happen.

Guys, obviously, for a lot of situations mids are a better choice. I wasn't bashing on lower quality weed, I was just impressed by the better quality high from my first experience with dank and wanted to express it. I was just happy as fuck :hello:

I'm a broke-ass Biotechnology freshman so obviously I won't have high quality stuff all the time. Maybe I should edit the first post, delete all those paragraphs and just type "Dank is awesome :)" - that's the only thing I wanted to say.

Hell yeah :D Blunts are my favorite method of smoking. Especially when you smoke whole blunts by yourself or with just one person - you get so many hits!

I think everyone would like to, but few people have the opportunity to grow. I know I definitely will some day!

Since I broke my spoon last night, I'll probably roll a blunt tonight. In other words, expect another excessively long post rambling about how awesome weed is hahaha.

4. no matter what you say, you'll never convince me that it feels good to kill 20 dollars on a gram of weed.

Sorry bud, I smoke really good weed on the regular all the time, but its always a nice feeling to have a fat 8th bag in your hand instead of a measly little G for 20 dollars from time to time.

5. #25 Duckyx, May 26, 2010
    Iv smoked shawg to the dankest around my area. To me marijuana is marijuana the same bowl of mids will give me the same high as a bowl of mids. If I buy an 8th of dank it's going to last ne three days. If I buy an 8th of mids it will also last ne three days. I can also smoke a blunt of dank and not feel a damn thing bit l smoke a blunt of mids and I'll soar sky high.

My bowls are .4g bowls. No matter the quality.

And well I'd rather spend $40 a week on weed compared to $120 on two 8ths that will last the same. Go for what you can afford.

6. You smoke dank blunts and don't feel anything? lol. Anyways - I usually smoke dank with my pipe but if rolling is to be done (blunts, joints, whatever) I'd say mids is good choice for such to save some money. :smoke: Its all weed man! :D

7. #27 ImFake, May 26, 2010
    I can't be an everyday smoker,
    smoking tons of my friends out with dank.

Smoking dank is a private indulgence for me.
    I whip out the mids when friends are over.
    Call it selfish but it saves money :)

I'm with ya 100%.

8. Honestly yes. On 420 this year my friends rolled up a salad blunt of 3 different danks smoke it between 4 people and bearly felt a buzz. So I rolled up a 1.4g mid blunt and felt fucking retarded lol. But sometimes a few hits of dank will fly me high. Some times nothing at all.

9. Because it's a felony in most places, and the difference in the risk of getting caught growing vs. the risk of getting caught buying is significant.

10. I'm sorry but maybe your allergic to marijuana, that can not be true ( if it is dank...)

wow..:confused_2:

11. I think the reason i only smoke dank is because i have a good hookup, 200 an oz.

And by dank i mean fruity, sticky. crystal coated dank. Very good mids run me 120 an oz.

So obviously for 80$ extra i cant refuse the better smell, taste, look, and high.

If i had to pay 20/g or 400+ an oz i would definitely just smoke the mids. Both are sweet. doesnt really matter a whole lot to me.

12. #32 ehgonzo, May 26, 2010
    i get dank for extremely low prices at my undisclosed location (sorry OP)
    and man to the guy getting his O of mids for 100...thats great
    i thought i was doing well when i got a qp of mids for 500, moving that in mostly g's to 1/4's and making 500+ profit, which would buy me more dank then i could smoke in the time it all took

13. nah man id have to disagree with not smoking mids.. i got 58 grams for $180 last week, i can roll joints just for fun, take a short walk to smoke one, and grab another one for a bake ride.. id never do that with dank. im used to buying $220 half ounces where just a half gram joint "costs" ~$8 of your stash but with as much quantity as i have now its just as many highs as a half ounce of dank would give me

14. I can tell whether im smoking mids or dank by one simple thing... if i burn out or not.

When im smoking dank, afterwords i am never tired.
    When I smoke some mids, i get so tired i sleep all day.

I like mids before going to bed though :)

15. any type of weed is great but you do pay for what you get and saying that, i usually buy both low and high quality weed.

i dont have enough money to continuously back bowls of chronic but i hate always smoking joints of reggie. so i buy both. i usually but an 8th of chronic for 50 and an oz of reggies for 50 so i can wake and bake a few bowls of good with my wife, smoke joints of reggies when im going on with my daily business then come home and smoke good weed to end the night.

16. i prefer mids to dank, i can pay 20g and get a gram of dank or i can get a quarter of mids for 25. the quarter of mids goes so much further than the dank in my situation

17. this entire thread is retarded.
    i hate you all.

18. I agree the better bud gives a clearer high. But for one it's not available to everyone and some already said it before; I just like smoking, not just getting high. :smoking:

19. Why argue about the quality of weed? Everyone here loves to get high, and when I go through a dry period (I sure as hell love my weed so I'm usually an everyday smoker) I don't care what kind of weed it is, I just wanna get smoke some weed and get high. I'd like to point out to everyone that this never ending battle between the dank only smokers and the people smoke mids is pointless.

Personally, I smoke all kinds of bud, I don't care if its dank or not, as long as it gets me high.

I love weed.:smoking:

20. Sounds like you got high :smoking: