To those who play videogames

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Taylored, Oct 7, 2011.

1. You'll appreciate this
    [​IMG]

2. hahaha so true

3. unless thats a madcatz i dont see what wrong with having that 2nd one =P

4. I've had this happen to me several times throughout my childhood. I've learnt though, I always buy original controllers, fuck those reproductions.

5. loooool this happens to me at my friends for smash brawl (i use a gamecube controller) and they only have a madcatz gamecube one........

after about 5 rounds, i adjusted... and i am untouchable

6. this:smoke:

7. lmaooo right

8. This is the realest thing I've seen all day.

9. lol so so true. that's how it goes round here with my ps2. Those sony controllers are like 4 times as much. My friends should feel lucky I sprang for another one all together.

10. like $70, a little pricey but DEFINITELY worth it. :hello:

11. if you're the friend left out of video game playing, maybe. not to me though, $5 was still too much.

12. Pshhhh who plays PS3?

13. hahaha too true

14. i do, ahaha

15. Third party controllers are the bane of my existence...

16. [​IMG]

LOL sorry, i just thought it was funny that you just posted a comic from reddit. thanks tho

17. Hahaha that shit is hilarious. I remember having this mad catz controller for old school xbox. While it look decently cool, it felt awkward in your hand and i never used it. Was always the loaner/guest controller.

18. Haha it looks like everyone knows about that shitty MadCatz controller you get for less than $20, just to say you have 2 controllers.