Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

to those who have been to or live in amsterdam..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lessthanjeezy, Mar 14, 2011.

1. i am going to europe for a couple weeks this summer after i graduate college and will be enjoying a 5 day 5 night stay in amsterdam...i am extremely excited but my question is what is the best hostel/hotel to stay at that is affordable like 50 euros a night per person max (i will be going over just with my girlfriend)

thanks for any help you can give blades
    toke on :smoke:

2. I've grown up by there my entire life. It's filthy and full of annoying Puerto Ricans. Don't bother going :smoke:

3. im stoned, but my opinion of you has changed forever :p

4. well i am certainly going already booked my flights and i have heard nothing but incredible things from the 20+ people i know who went....very very very excited and i know its gunna be one of the best weeks ever

5. I've been once, and you wouldn't want to stay where I stayed. But I've herd great things about the bulldog hotel and coffee shop I would definitely check it out. I don't know the standard prices, they are pretty famous so it might be expensive. There are tons of hostels I'm sure you can find one for pretty cheap just google hostels.

6. yea, i checked the bulldog if mmory serves i think its under 30 euros a night and right now is the place im planning on staying, i just didnt know if there was anywhere really good thanks for the input though :wave:

7. Amsterdam is not filthy and certainly not full of PuertoRicans. It's expensive but then so is all of Europe. GO...you will like it. Stay at a Hostel, the hotels are too expensive on a budget. My fav Hotel is the Amrath Hotel near Central Station. It's Old and Gothic looking right on a canal.

8. Second time being sarcastic about this, and still only one person gets it... I am disappoint.

9. i just learned about hostels today in my german class...
    seems like either a hit or miss..
    so is it like one big room? maybe a google search will help me out..

anyways, my teacher said that the hostels he stayed in were around 20-40 USD a night
    good luck, have fun on your trip.