To those who have a card...

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by waterhurley, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Well question 3 in MA passed last night with a landslide. so come january i can go seek my card. Long term plan is harvest my own, but in the mean time dispensaries will be my immediate option.

Now since were not allowed to tlak directly about pricing and such, can someone give me a comparison of what a decent bud in a shop costs compared to that same bud somewhere else that not a dispensary?

Just curious since RI is the closest to have dispensaries ill probably make the drive south.

2. In oregon it has been 150+ depending on quality in the dispensary I supply. Outdoor ranged from 75-150. Per oz of course. Black market was actually pretty similar. I got mine for 150-180 for dank indoor. 100-130 for some outdoor.

3. It will probably happen just like in the other states that have legalized medical. The dispensary prices will be about the same or slightly lower than the black market at the start and gradually prices will drop across the board, mmj and black market, as supply increases.

4. Currently in AZ prices are redic. Were having a dispensary problem currently where they aren't being licensed. They are still open people that cant find connects but charge fuckin ludicrous prices.

5. After reading some details, ill just grow my own supply. LEGALLY! :)