To those that use vaporizers.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lwien, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Do you consume less weed when you vape than when you smoked?

2. Of course you do. :confused:

3. yes you do use less bud in a vape. i can say for myself but when i pack my vapir's little bowl i usally get about 6 bags out of 1 bowl and after about 3 bags of vapor im usually ripped

4. i use so much less now, i used to buy an 8th of dank which would last me about 2 weeks of smoking off an on, now an 8th lasts me alot longer and i wake and bake almost every day and if i dont i deff. blaze after work/school Efficiency FTW!!

5. definitely. i can make a gram last a long time by vaping

6. Oops, accidentally misread the question as more instead of less. oh yeah, I'm vaked right now.

Well I fucked it up, but my answer is "YES".

Saw you posted this on The Vapor Lounge as well...

7. #7 TexRx, Jan 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2010
    I use more. When I was hitting a bong, I usually did small hits in a one-hitter style bow and I would conserve weed by doing small bowls. I use 3 times that to fill my vape bowl to a good level.
    It really works better if I fill up the bowl to the recommended level and it hits better if I have a certain amount in it.
    One bowl will give me 4 good pulls of vapor then it's cashed.
    So, I'm vaping 1/2 a gram a day now when it was a little less when smoked.

I've recently found a smaller bowl for my vapor bros. vaporizer and it helps me manage my usage better. My first whip took a #11 screen - a pretty good size. Now my new whip's sreen is half that size.

8. Definitely. With a vaporizer less is more and more is...a little too much.
    In my experience a vape gives a cleaner heady high instead of a stone...some like it while some dont. If youre thinking about buying one, try a vaporizer out before you buy it.

9. i feel like if i have a higher temp i get more of a stone feeling, but if i dial it back its more of a heady high idk i could just be weird

10. well you can still use the remains after you've vaped so thats pretty nice.

11. Soo much less bud. .2 a night on most days over the week.