? to those that know God/higher power

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ete23, Nov 23, 2011.

1. It is a mess in there.

But those moments of absolute clarity when you can't help but cackle at the world and society as a whole that it makes it all worthwhile.

2. that's crazy that's pretty much what happened to me but I was just out in space saw every question and answer that could ever be asked in Q: and A: form flash in front of me but I could feel it more than read it...all possible instances in an infinite amount of realities...it only lasted what seemed like seconds but when I woke up my cigarette I lit was completely burned down and out so I know I was gone at least 5 mins..I got heart problems shortly after and havent tried anything since

3. "Suddenly everything comes together in a moment - everything adds up, and you're flooded with a sense of joy, and you're just about to grasp it, and then you lose it"
    not lost as in gone from you.......lost as in not some thing one can so much hold in their hand....or limit with definitions
    we cant see it all at once.....there is just too much of it to see it all from here;):smoke:

4. Something I found on someone who experienced the akashic records:

Maybe that's what the machine was showing me.

5. Might I recommend Iboga.

6. I've felt his love and presence but he doesn't actually talk to me. He does actually speak through certain people. Ever heard anyon speaking in tongues? Some people can translate,

7. Almost certain that God, source, All, Universe, existence, whatever you call it has no prejudice or desire(these are human emotions/ideas). Just an unconditional sincerity to 'understand' itself or you could call it self-organization,

We can objectively observe there exists order.

8. Not into it.

Tryptamine or nothing. I respect my body/brain.

9. Best I can sum it up is like this: If you believe in afterlife or heaven or whatever, then I sum it up to this.

Before your 'time', before you existed you were not conscious.. I dont know for sure but life starts a conception?

You could say that: once you become conscious to a reality, to some kind of existence, to an experience, you can NEVER become conscious to 'nothing'. Like no 'lights out' when you die. because this no-thing doesnt exist to conscious being. other then before 'your time' you could say. But that is reaching. It could just be like before your 'time'. essentially nothingness. If that makes sense.

10. I get what your say ete. I think there is always, and always has been, a singularity within existence though. This singularity is what holds all possibilities. "Nothing" is just a figment of our imagination (and a very tough one to grasp at that!).

11. How is it bad? It literally cures drug addiction, and the Bwiti tribe use it to heal various diseases. It's certainly not something most people would ever want to do more than once, but I'd say curing addiction is a pretty lasting and profound trip as opposed to the typical "I'm gonna do this and that and change my life" and then totally forget about it the next day and lose all the motivation/inspiration you felt.

12. Well, first I don't actually have any diseases or drug addictions to worry about.

Second, these medicinal effects are found in other things too.

There are some possible complications that can arise with it (concerning your diet and other things) that I'm just not comfortable with considering I can gain the exact same benefits from a different substance.

It also triggers NMDA and k-opioid receptors. My body doesn't react as favorably to these receptor sets being antagonized as it does with just serotogenic stimulation. And even then, the L is still harsh.

It's a personal preference through my experiences.

I'm not actually saying it's "bad". I'm actually a big fan of old world cultural entheogens. I just have some that treat me well and some that don't. Ibogaine isn't one I enjoy as much due to the disassociative properties, that's all.

13. Ah ok, I thought you were going by the very rare cases of it having bad effects on the heart.

14. Nah, I know about psychedelics and heart complications. I wouldn't do what I've done if there was a problem haha.

I appreciate Iboga, but you know as well as I do people have their preferences even in unmentionables.