To those that have a dog

Discussion in 'General' started by eBud, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Whats up guys, tonight i got high for the first time in like a month, and after doing so, was chilling with my dog when i came to a truth i never really thought about before.
    For most of you, if you really think about it, your dog is your boy. It struck me kind of crazily, that this animal has your back no matter what...how many friends would do that? Probably a few, but even then who knows if it really came down to it they'd step up. (In any matter in life).
    Theres a bond there as thick as blood, not many other people have that in your life.
    Their true best friends for life, always in front of you protecting you, no matter how old.

Maybe I'm just too high, but this hit hard. A totally new view on my dog now...

2. your dog is your boy? lol what if you have a girl dog?

seriously though, i agree, dogs are pretty much family and they're awesome :D

but why is this in the seasoned tokers forum?

3. #3 Blunt, Jun 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2010
    First and foremost:

Before the Thread's moved I might as well respond to the topic too,

The thing that always got me is how well they can read body language. I wish I could read girls as well as dogs can read humans because they know your every emotion just by looking at how you're standing rather than listening to what you're saying.

One of the reasons we consider dogs to be so good pets is becasue we have folklores that have been established by society of things that aren't proper to do. Dogs however, don't have this. For that reason, if you step on a dogs tail rather than hate you forever it will simply forgive and forget as all humans should.

Morale of the story; society fucks you up.

Really though, if you can't tell, I think about this a decent amount.

:bongin:

4. you should smoke your dog up haha :smoking:

5. That's actually one of the worst things you can do for an animal because they're not able to function properly in that state of mind.

6. yeah smoke is bad for your dog. Back when I was diagnosed with MDD (major depression disorder) I tried tons and tons of pills. Then I got a dog. Guess which one worked :hello: My dog and I have a special bond. He's actually sitting at my feet while I type this :D but yeah. Just remember Dogs > Girls. If you have a dog, and you come home smelling of dogs, your dog finds it interesting. If you have a wife/girlfriend, and you come home smelling like other girls. you're fucked.

7. I once had a dog (most recent) who broke another dogs leg out of protection for his family. He was a sexy dog.

8. I love my pups.... and actually stems and leaves arent too bad for your dogs. shake leaves will help to calm you dogs stomach, you know how your dogs eats grass all the time, shake leaves are a mkillion times better.. and if you want you pups to have nice and clean teeth, give them stems, it helps to floss in between their teeth, they love the taste and again it helps to settle their stomach.. as far as smoke its not going to hurt them. it is not like tobacco smoke where it will cause cancer and such. mj is so much cleaner. but im not going to go down that road...

9. I thought cats and dogs ate grass and leaves and shit to help get themselves to throw up so they could get rid of worms? Maybe thats just what momma told me when I was just a boy, and it stuck? :confused_2:

10. Yeah I got two dogs both rescued from the pound. Fuck breeders adopt :p.. Mutts are the best. I didnt think my pit would have my back beacuse its to damn nice but this dude walked up to me and hit me in the back of the head. My dog bit him quite a few times I punched him once or twice . I dont know what he wanted but im glad I had my doggie. That frist hit almost KO'd me. They really are the best thing ever. I trust them more then anybody. they made me happier then anything or anybody.