To those lookin for a good source of DXM!

Discussion in 'General' started by nodestiny, Nov 29, 2003.

1. oorr if your gonna waste your money over the internet on dxm might as well make it worht it.....

http://neonjoint.com/legal_highs.html

scroll down a bit to the dxm500 n dxm250, alot cheaper than buyin medications.

plus alot of other really cool shit like synthetic psilocybin and synthetic meth, all legal

2. wow, i want some of that psilocybin reallll bad....

3. haha yea man i'm orderin some of that shit around christmas, either that or some 5-MeO-AMT

4. How come they havent made THC in a capsule? Do you think i'd be as legal as these things?

5. I really think somthing is up with that site... I mean the out gov't is stupid and all... but c'monj, they arn't going to notice that people are taking psiocybin and putting it in pills? How can that be legal?

6. Because its taxed ;)

7. I dunno about those Mushroom pills. They say its 4-HO-DiPT (4-hydroxy-N,N-diisopropyltryptamine) in the pills. Erowid has it listed as a 'Research Chemical', and there's not too much info on it there. I know I wouldn't take them....

EDIT: But I probably will end up buying those DXM 250mg pills...

8. because its not actual psilocybin, its synthetic.

9. i still don't think that'd be legal... doubt it'd work either

10. Yeah, they are going to do anything about it... i mean as long as it has a tax on it they aren't going to care cause they're still getting their money haha

11. search the web for Marinol.

12. ^ ahh, the light buzz followed by extreme headache drug... lol, I sure hope someone can make somthing better then that shit in the future. expensive too