to the year long members of GC,

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicman00, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I just wanted to say, I don't think that many people on here know me even though I've been here for a good bit.

Hello everyone :D

2. Famous? I don't know about all that now.

Miss seeing you around, chron!

3. its been just over a year for me. lurked for a couple months before joining tho.

4. [quote name='"BuddhistBrian"']I just wanted to say, I don't think that many people on here know me even though I've been here for a good bit.

Hello everyone :D[/quote]

I got you dude I have seen you around

5. hahaha i just say famous for the recognition we get here

yeah i dont post as much as i used to but i try to stay relevant lol

ill be a 10,000th poster soon :D

6. I think I've been here 3 years? I just read all your guys posts usually. It's nice to have like minded people

7. HeyHey, lurking since '07...

8. I think OP means to those who are members year round, not just on and off every now and then lol.

Could be wrong!! :)

9. What ever happened to oldskoolgrower?

10. He ascended to the gods.

11. #31 kyle944811, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    Really? I saw a post by him the other day in the apprentice section.

12. I've been a member for a year this month actually! But I browsed whenever I had a question before I was a member.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhr5UBZh1rY]Dr. Dre - 05 - The Chronic - Nuthin' But A G Thang - YouTube[/ame]

14. I've saw him on here yesterday and again today...hopefully he's returning for good...

Even though I don't post every single day, rarely does a day go by when I don't have a minute to check in on my favourite threads...for me, it's the long standing members and regular users who make this place great...met (virtually) many a good person on here...from all over the world...