To the neighbors with two barking dogs: I WIN!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dawson_Canuck, Aug 14, 2009.

1. :hello: Victory bong hits for me blades! It seems like my neighbors around here are just complete pricks, each year it seems like a new story will come along for me to tell haha.

for the past six+ months the dogs have barked at nothing at all, for hours on end! When i am working in the ayrd i will turn my radio towards their house and crank it as loud as i can. It only drowns the fuckers out! Just today i was sitting in my room after taking my mother out for a birthday breakfast and the barking became too much. I was playing guitar and decided to unleash the full fury of my amplifier!

Fuck yes! the floor was shaking while i jammed out to some Sublime, started with "What i got" and random solo like santeria haha. when i paused the dogs continued barking, with the kids in the yard playing.

I say fuck it! time to drop this bitch into drop d :cool: switched the amp over to some loud heavy distortion and started to play "Walk" by Pantera. If my house wasnt shaking before it sure as shit was rockin now:D I know that the Dad got off work at 5:00 am and was trying to sleep.... i hope he knows how i feel when his dogs bark at midnight haha.

I could dedicate an entire thread to these goofs just thinking about it, damn! They leave their bicycles behind my trailer nightly for the past week, so i politely put it in their yard by their house three times before giving up. First i put the bikes into the dads truck, then when it happened again i put one in the alley accross the street and the other on the sidealk infront of their house:rolleyes: i dont want these bikes, also dont want them stolen, just want a hint to be taken haha.

so all day the dogs have been inside and i remain happy:bongin:by the way i am a dog lover all the way! jsut enjoy my quiet time as well.

2. put ambien in their dog food

3. Or put some cigarettes in a coffee maker, and pour the water into the food :p

4. hahah thatll take care of it...but I like the OP's method as well, "walk" would make anyone get the fuck out of the way played loud enough!:devious:

5. nice choice on Pantera.

RE

SPECT

WALK!

Are you talking to me?!
    No way punk!

I partied with those guys once before Dimebag's murder and they were a rowdy bunch of cool ass mother fuckers.

6. lol thats exactly what i thought! Fuck it woulda been epic to party with those boys! r.i.p "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott

7. good idea, drop d's how to go. i play in half step down, im usually even lower than drop d :cool: