To the mods about "rick rolling"

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by SmokeLemenT, Nov 4, 2008.

1. are we or are we not aloud to do it?
    i just started a thread about it and someone said "banned for rick-rolling?"

so i dont know?

2. maybe a rickroll should equal an automatic ban? haha

3. fuck is that?

4. are you a troll?

5. Idk, AFD did a huge rick roll and didn't get in trouble, so I say no, but its up to RMJL and SJ.

6. edit; nevermind

7. Well, you're not going to get banned. I realize AFD did it and no offense to him or anyone else but it is kind of....well...cheesy isn't the word I'm after, really, but you catch my drift.

I suppose we need to cancel all upcoming rick roll's so that we can be fair to everyone. So...no more rick rolling, stoners!!!

:D

8. What if its with the intent of sharing such an awsome song with people who dont appreciate white gingers that sound like black jazz singers.

9. Ok ok ok ...

I get it.

I'm going to make a FORMAL apology to the City in General for infecting the City with this "Rick Rolling" epidemic.

-AFD

10. Thanks for the laugh! :D

You guys are nuts sometimes. If you dig the song, just come out of the closet and admit it.
    ;)

11. It was fun while it lasted, doing it now would be just stupid and annoying.

In other words "The steam is out".

:)

12. Maan... I love that song so much that I'm never gonna give it up, or let it down, and I definitely will not tell a lie and hurt it...

Ours is a very pure love. :smoking:

13. #14 Floydian, Nov 5, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019

14. Oh geez...I'm getting weird visuals of a bunch of really cool stoners singing this song in the shower...and it's scary!!![​IMG]

15. :laughing:

I actually did dance around my house to that song the other day.

...after being rickrolled so many times I just couldn't help it...

I swear. I had no control over my body. I think it was actually a seizure. :hide:

16. The first time I got laid that song was playing.

17. lmao

I don't think I could possibly have sex to that song and keep a straight face. I'd be dying with laughter. :p

18. All I can say is that the internet is good at ruining things by dragging them on too far.

Rick Rolling is just one of those things that people will post because they're aware a lot of people are tired of seeing it.

I'd define it as trolling.

Just one of those things that gets annoying after... the 100,000th time.

19. Y'all just got...

Attached Files: