To the Maine State Trooper

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by maineman, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Remember a couple of days ago when you pulled me over for driving too slow?  You asked why the vehicle smelled like marijuana and I told you that I was transporting a live skunk for relocation.  You checked the bed of the truck and discovered a live skunk in a cage under a blanket.  You jumped like a pussy and came to my window to tell me to move along.  Well, I was high as fuck and just smoked in the vehicle.

2. Lmao, classic.

3. Moral of the story, always have a skunk in ur vehicle when driving around blazing.

4. fuck yeah man, i got a little container of muskrat piss that i keep in my truck, smells just like some dank. Haven't had any police encounters yet fortunately

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Thanks for the confession im gonna find you and arrest you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. explain the little container of muskrat piss.

7. Pulled over for driving too slow? Dayuum!

Send from my phone! :)

8. I'm assuming it's something like:
    Officer- your car smells weed
    Stoner-nahh it's this piss
    Officer- hmmm fair enough weird animal piss collector

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Yes, I remember that! I was also high as fuck and I thought you had some weed, I really wasn't expecting the skunk. I forgot why I was going to ticket you so I let you go.

10. Yes..I do in fact remember you, I remember your vehicle, in fact I remember your plate...thanks for the confession, I'll be seeing you down at the PD soon.

11. Awhh sheeett!!!^^

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..💨⛽️

12. That's gold man aha I love getting the last laugh in with police, that's a victory in my eyes.

But nothing's ever perfect haven't you realized this yet? Earth turns on a tilted axis just doing the best it can.