Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To the Head of DEA: Asa Hutchinson

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CannedSpam, Sep 22, 2002.

1. What is going on with these new, insane DRUG psa's on tv lately? Have you seen them? The ones that say, "If you're doing drugs, then you might be helping the terrorists."

To this inaccurate and unfair propaganda piece I say, "P-L-E-A-S-E, spare me the hyperbole. (I had to look up the word 'hyperbole'--it means, "an exaggeration.")

That might be true if your drugs include hash or opium grown in Afghanistan, but most of us are nothing more than connoisseurs of locally grown or Canadian/Mexican imported cannabis. I really resent the implication by the government that I am supporting terrorism due to my private consumption of medicinal flowers. Part of that consumption is due to certain bodily pains that I incurred while serving in the military.

I served this country in the Marine Corps, got injured, received a disability, lost the disability, and now I'm told that I support terrorism by Asa Hutchinson and his gang.

To Mr Hutchinson, head of the DEA, I would say, "Sir, you were too consumed by your lust for personal and political power to ever serve in the military. Perhaps you were even a bit scared to put on a uniform. While you were making political distance and furthering your own selfish political career, millions of saps like myself, signed up to serve because we, perhaps foolishly, thought that we owed something to this nation. We bought all of that patriotic stuff about freedom and liberty. But you never bought it. To guys like you, serving in the military was something that suckers did. You knew that nobody made any money in the military."

"So Asa, to your attempt to portray all of the marijuan smokers in this nation as terrorist supporters, let me say to you that your psa's are not only insulting, but they are inaccurate and misleading. They do not tell the truth but attempt to further the BIG LIE about marijuana. I would say to you that you need to remove the beam from your own eye before you accuse your fellow citizens of unpatriotic behavior. I would also remind you that one of the biggest drug-running, airlift operations by the CIA took place in your own home state of Arkansas during the 1980's and 1990's while you were in political office."

"Why don't you tell the truth for a change about mj, Asa? Why don't you talk about the government's huge profits that they are making by keeping drugs illegal? Tell us about the vast malfeasance and corruption in law enforcement due to drugs. Tell us about the scores of law enforcement who do their own dealing and offer "protection" services. Tell us about the incredible amounts of drugs that "disappear" each year from police evidence lockers. Don't you care about all of the people who get killed each year due to this silly and phony "war?--cops as well as civilians. I guess you don't. You just keep on furthering all of this "reefer madnes" hysteria that only misguided socker moms and grandmothers believe. It's time that you told the truth to the American people. But that will never happen because then you'd have to talk about Mena, Arkansas and South Central LA crack."

Sorry for the ranting folks but I have some problems with hypocrites who preach from the government pulpit.

2. I got four words......Fuck Asa Hutchinson!!

3. worst thing to come out of my home state in a long fucking time....

except me :D:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

EDIT:.........thats three words man...only three....:(