To the commercial growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by HerbIsGood, Nov 11, 2008.

1. I know there are some here who probably sell a lot of what they grow...so a question to them, how much would a pound of high grade shit cost? I'm talking general range, not an exact price for a particular strain. This probably isn't the right forum for this but I figured I'd throw it out there.

2. 4g's n up
    no it isn't the forum to talk about dealing but you can ask prices all you want.

3. Well actually not necessarily high grade like White Widow or one of those crazy strains so what about shit like I guess just typical 'heads' or whatever like some mid-grade stuff

4. mids?
    flame mids don't go over 1300 unless he taxin real hard here in GA.

5. #5 puffpuffere, Nov 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2008
    Location is a big factor. In Northern California (way north) the high grade outdoor goes for $2000 a pound the few months after harvest season and that's if they can sell it (everyone grows). It goes up to about $2500 later in the year. That same pound in the San Francisco area will go for around $3000-3500, in Los Angeles it's $5000 or more. BTW, I grow for legal patients only and get compensated at a much lower rate then selling prices.

6. it also depend on the amount of pounds you are sellin. the more the greater the discount rate!