to the 8th dimension, AND BEYOND!

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Digit, Mar 3, 2008.

1. ok, i've been trying to write this thread for a while and have decided i'm being too fussy, and trying to put in too much.

this thread... i've been on and on about for a while, often with outbursts when reading other threads and seeing how it all correlates and ties in.

interested in 2012, and mayan calendrics, the i'ching, terrence mckenna's time wave zero, ian xel lungold's talks on consciousness, elementary particle physics, string theory, other dimensions, hindu cosmology, prophecies, revelations, unified theories, beyond the universe.........

if you are interested, read on.

edit- here's the original draft introduction:
    this is intended to be the short version.

there are a number of scientific papers i orginally was going to paste into this, instead, i shall only reference them, or take snippets, if that.

this is the hacked out all at once version just to make sure i get this idea out there.

there are perhaps two main pivotal pieces which have allowed me to join the dots.

one, was a paper explaining how the properties of elementary particles and how 8 dimensions both together, determined the other. you couldnt have the dimensions be like anything else or it doesnt work. you couldnt have the particles have any other properties because you'd need different dimensions.

both confirming and renouncing the suggestion that "god set the dials" to the creation of our universe.

this paper even filled some gaps! just the same when the periodic table was created, scientists could see the gaps and proclaim that there had to be these missing elements there, so too when the subatomic elementary particles were drawn up in a table, the maths from an 8 dimensional model not only intrinsically and mathematically confirmed the properties of the known particles, it filled the gaps for properties of less known particles and even predicted new ones!

argue amongst yourselves if you like as to whether that is a weak or strong argument.

it confirmed what we knew, and adds more.

... if that's weak, thats the kinda weak i like to call strong. :D

the second pivotal piece of the jigsaw kinda takes another step back and almost does the same what has been done for the classic chemistry elements and for the elementary sub atomic particles of particle physics, but does it for dimensions. it confirms the dimensions we know, and adds more.

this is the theory of my uncle's.

when you have it explained to you it draws out a superstructure beyond our universe, rather, beyond our space-time continuum.

before i go any further, i should point out, whether this theory is in time to be proven correct or in error, it is still a very powerful tool for opening up to higher comprehension of the ... of the... "cosmos"? as good a word as any.

we live in an evolving tree structure of universes. of space-time continuums you may say.

our particular space time continuum, to map it in familiar terms, has three physical dimensions, and one temporal. we are in a multiversal layer accompanied by two other universes. one which has two spacial and two temporal, and the other has one spacial, and three temporal.

... ponder that for a moment if you will, before i go on to broaden the picture.

consider if that's true....

some possibly uncorroborated ideas i contemplate on this are the possibility of interaction between these universal bubbles, that there may be some correlations, some communications between them.... and how that might be already manifesting in our reality to lend more explanation to our understanding.

anyways, back to these three universes in our multiverse "layer". i call it a layer, because when you draw out the super structure, that's how it is. there are three universes on this layer. the "prior" there were two. the next, there are four.

"What grand claims!" you may proclaim, but when you've been dazzled by the maths of it, and seen how it all fits in together, the claim looses it's sense of grandure, and sensation is overcome by an awe and wonder for what is. or at least... what seems to be.

this superstructure depicts an omniverse consisting of multiverses consisting of universes. ...as we've stuck some words on it to help us intelectually navigate these possibilities.

in this, you may have already done the maths and realised, there are alot more than 8 dimensions at play here.

Terrence McKenna points out that according to his "Timewave Zero" what we are approaching (2012) shares the same resonance as the birth of our universe.

let that sink in.

what does this imply to me?

we are on the verge of entering the next universe. two potential universes await us on the next multiverse layer. one with three spacial dimensions and two temporal, and one with four spacial dimensions and one temporal.
    to put it in familiar terms. if the theory holds.

which the maths looks pretty convincing.

there are other implications that spiral off from all this which turn some of our modern "world is flat" on it's head. many concepts taken for granted to be shaken up by this, which almost seems a waste since we are so near the change over. all the rules are about to go out the window.

we're about to be witnessing the birth of a multiversal layer with not three universes, but four!

remember earlier i was pondering the interactions between these and what perceptable signs there were of this in our reality tunnels inside this space time continuum.... well what's it gonna be like if you are actually in one of the next two to spring from our space-time continuum with 3spacial 1temporal!?

and what i dont know yet, and what really intrigues me, where do we go?

do some of us go into 4spacial 1temporal, and the rest of us go into 3spacial 2temporal? or do we ALL stay right where we are in the familiar 3 spacial 1 temporal? does it mix among the three potentials? do we all go into all of them!? and the biggie.... will we even notice anything at all?

:D

thats my favourite question about this. will we even notice?

i mean.... with the intensity of the increasing density of complexity... we might just be too wrapped up in getting accustomed to the unfamiliar that such wild shifts become familiar!

ok... i have lots more i can add in subsequent posts. this should be enough to get the ball rolling.

(i'll be back soon with links to some of those papers i spoke of)

Attached Files:

2. ok, something really really juicy i should have added...

this is the kinda thing that leads us back to another potentially great unanswered mystery. it draws a starting point of sorts.

so if we've demystified the creation of our universe in a neat ball of mathematical inevitability, we've uncovered a larger reality where we've come to a similar problem, a "what started that?" which may or may not need to be answered.

remember there are two universes in the multiverse prior to our multiverse?

well, as some of you may have already guessed... one has 2 temporal dimensions and one spacial, the other has two spacial and one temporal. we [3 spacial 1 temporal] of course must have come from the 2 spacial and 1 temporal.

prior to that.... this is where it gets a bit shakey....

one spacial, one temporal.
    a universe of two dimensions. and it sounds like it was on rails, with less potential for a variety of outcomes.

now..... the great question we've al been asking ever since we first heard of the big bang, ever since we started contemplating "where did all this come from", the question that has followed us like a lost puppy for decades, centuries and millenia, even throughout us making up answers to pretend like we know "God did it"......

What came before that?

and i'm gald to answer, that somewhere before that.... is non-space, non-time.

now.... here's the trick of it, the bit that i think lends more credibility to this and correlations with my experiences and loads of other people's experiences too*.... if non-time were "ever" to have existed, then it always exists.

because it's outside time.

it cannot be destroyed "eventually" because there is no eventually.

it is an eternal state of zero temporality.

an unshifting under layer of reality.

(yeah.... i'll be back with those links to the papers so u can check this stuff out for yourself soon enough)

* what experiences? the direct felt presence of eternity. whether you get there by a full on shamanic trip, or by ecstatic trance, or by taking a ride through hyperspace in a plejaran "mother ship" (great spacer), or even if you manage to "get it" despite being burdened with the obfuscation of our space-time barionic physical matter.... its all the same. the eternal. spirit. hehe, the great superposition in the sky. :D

3. So essentially a pool of unharnessed potentiality? :)

Sounds like a lucid-living free-for-all lol.

4. potentially. possibly. i wouldnt like to declare. ;)

5. So what does this mean for the ordinary individual? Can we expect these findings to be on the news?

6. ok, two papers on elementary particles and 8 dimensional models.

http://arxiv.org/pdf/hep-ph/0410034
    http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0101107

i need to be careful what i paste from Steward Gaudie's "General Theory of Universes and Everything", or rather less whimsically titled, "Cosmic Superstring and Cobweb Theory", as like i said, it's not peer reviewed, and so, i think there's rules about that kinda thing, i dont wanna get him in trouble. (gonna look see what he said was ok to publish in the email he sent)

will be back.

in progressing.

7. that's what i find so intriguing.

like i said, i can postulate possibilities, but this warrants further study.

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

no.

well... you can expect. but expectation i do not recommend. ;)

"the news" is largely just a corporate propaganda platform to keep us all herded n submissive anyway. so unless someone's got a way to making a quick buck from it... i dont see how.

8. Unless there is some way to make money from all this, don't plan on seeing it on the 6 o'clock news lol.

100,000 dead in Asia receive less air time than the local sports.

9. yeah, ..... but thats the "news". n we all know how that goes. ... if u dont know how that goes, enjoy the video:
    <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="432" height="285" id="VE_Player" align="middle"><param name="movie" value="http://static.videoegg.com/ted2/flash/loader.swf"><PARAM NAME="FlashVars" VALUE="bgColor=FFFFFF&file=http://static.videoegg.com/ted/movies/AlisaMiller_2008_high.flv&autoPlay=false&fullscreenURL=http://static.videoegg.com/ted/flash/fullscreen.html&forcePlay=false&logo=&allowFullscreen=true"><param name="quality" value="high"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF"><param name="scale" value="noscale"><param name="wmode" value="window"><embed src="http://static.videoegg.com/ted2/flash/loader.swf" FlashVars="bgColor=FFFFFF&file=http://static.videoegg.com/ted/movies/AlisaMiller_2008_high.flv&autoPlay=false&fullscreenURL=http://static.videoegg.com/ted/flash/fullscreen.html&forcePlay=false&logo=&allowFullscreen=true" quality="high" allowScriptAccess="always" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" scale="noscale" wmode="window" width="432" height="285" name="VE_Player" align="middle" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></object>

so, enough about "news", i'm on for knowing whats really there, whats really happening.

10. Stunningly and beautifully done thread Digit.. Only 7 responses??? How?

Anyways, the mathematic formula of waves that you pointed out intrigued me and I'd like to tie it in with 2012 and pretty much anything else that drew my eye from your topics.

Like you said we currently live in an existence of 4 possible dimensions. Terrance McKenna's time wave zero, to me, is merely an explanation of a reached apex of all these natural cycles we endur. This apex, I know, is the bridge from duality to oneness. Living in oneness=limitless growth. Us, transcending into oneness, will no longer see reality and energy itself adhering through the "wave" motion. This wave motion depicts duality. What we will view this vibration as I can not say- it'll be a nice surprise though :). The occuring gravitational pull on this whole solar system from the center of our galaxy is affecting us greatly. It seems to be recoding our DNA wiring systems in our brain which in turn is the culprit for the rise of consciousness seen by many, but missed by most. Many civilizations believed the center of the Milky Way to be our birthhome. We have to leave home sometime, don't we? Where that is I don't know but could fit in to Digit's theory of entering in a new universe with, now, greater possibilities that we can not imagine.

11. dont tell me the andromeda stars are in the center...thatd be creepy.

yo digit, i really do suck in math but i get the jist of what youre saying. i honestly think youve mathematically figured out how the other dimensions work and interact, but i honestly think nothing much will happen. i really think were in a dimensional prison made by the anunaki, but according to desteni productions, a 'portal' has opened up. could the pull from the black hole in the center of the galaxy caused that? could the 'portal' get bigger?

12. thinking you are in a prison makes you in a prison. Sorry, they do not have the power to keep us out of higher frequencies. They can manipulate people all they want through their minds but they are done for. They lost. They are no longer necessary to acknowledge. They are part of the shadow. Very soon we won't be living in duality so better to start living in oneness now. Like the other thread said, live here as you would in heaven.

13. well the prison does only exist within the limited confines of the mind. the mind is like a program to keep us limited and old knowledge has been forgotten.

14. REP! :D
    wont it just! :D hehe, this is a page i try to leave as open as possible. no room for conclusions and predictions here. no no. you described it very well yourself. i suppose it's like a return to "non-priority" energy vibrational transcending states.
    uncanny isnt it. that this universal epic number crunch should be so closely aligned with us passing by the center ecliptic/horizon(??) of our galaxy. or is it just the probability stuff again. ;) someone had to be there, in a universe this packed with galaxies and stars and planets.... something somewhere was bound to be aligning when we transition into ...... well.... idk. are we going to get a taste of " the eternal" like popping into a waiting room of nonspace-nontime just while the construct/constructor sets out our new extra dimensional playground in which to run all our "kamric" lessons and spiritual growths and lessons all over again? it would be cool (understated), knowing to some extent (thankyou mushrooms) what that's like. your consciousness lifted from the constraints of time. oh it's very nice up there. the emotion of wanting it to last forever, for you to remain in that timeless place, but of course, it needn't take any time, or it could take eternity, of course we come back, where else would we go, who would fill our place, for our place is substantial, even necessary. what better affirmation of our worth than that... when one with the "god head", capable of perceiving on all levels and scales, that the you who you are is seen as a loved necessity, and no wrong has been done or can be done, the intricacies and complexities of patterns so simple to behold..... heh, yeah, then you come back n put your consciousness through the lense of your physiology and whatever toxins and pollutants it may have accumulated. :rolleyes: but of course... we wouldnt want everyone experiencing that... oh heck no, it would put arms manufacturers and earth rapers outta business. n we cant have that. we have a status quo to protect. :rolleyes: nah, i'm pretty sure that kinda thinking is rapidly going extinct. business as usual is not sold anymore. ya for change. for we are novelty seeking and novelty creating..... big big change coming. that spike on the graph is coming. over the horizon we go.

..... by fuck i dont half ramble some pile of tangent dont i. hahaha.
    well that's sure happening, i'm just a little less certain on the causal contributors.
    indeed.

whats that line....

"just when you have it all figured out someone goes and changes the rules"

;)

methinks that sums this up quite nicely... assuming all the hype and evidence is correct. cos i still have a reservation that we might not notice a thing, that the transition will not be a sudden wow, but a gentle swelling. we might ride the crest for decades!

robbert anton wilson put me onto one very important line of the bible... and i agree with him, given the context, it is the most important line in the whole book (and i dont care what versions it's in).

near the end of the book of revelations, with all that fire n brimstone n horrors of the apocalypse, there is the line:

will you change it?

will you change it..........

then you think wrong! :D but only kinda (probably). i havnt worked out anything mathematically. i let other folks do that. all i did really was play a massively trumped up game of join the dots.
    heh, thats the kinda epic ponderations i love. its shit like that which got me into reading Clifford Pickover (bought two of his books, "sex, drugs, einstein & elves" and "a beginners guide to immortality", great stuff).

i wont argue that we are not in a dimensional prison made by, whoever (i aint met em to my knowledge, so the name is fairly meaningless to me), but i will say..... there's many ways to look at it. and even then....
    ... there are many way.

~ oh, only a couple more posts to respond to, and together they kinda say what i was sayin just there with that last bit.... only with less mystery/ambiguity and more clarity. lol.

yeah, the mind. powerful tool is it. the brow chakra, the first hole poked through the universe. there's your prison for you. someone been poking holes in some higher construct n then out pop us, in our weird fractal representations of the universe, all jiggling and dangling around all weird, in a perplexing reflecting interactive feedback loop, like krishna's little joke on us all, "it seemed the best way".... reap what ye sow? ye sicko krish. :laughing: just kiddin folks. i aint really dissin krish. me n krish..... we're like that. * shakes a crossed fingers hand gesture around with more pride than is beffiting of someone who could genuinely make such a claim, and indeed, those who could make such a claim, wouldnt, but still he shakes it around like a badge of honour *

what was this thread about again?

oh yeah...

it was kinda about this:
    ;)
    http://forum.grasscity.com/spirituality-philosophy/232462-oh-cosmic.html

15. some folks see lots of writing and run away to bite sized snippets of text.

i thought the videos would have been compelling and attractive enough.

.... or maybe everyone is just too wrapped up in the US democrat candidate campaign for the "election" and other pop-culture bullshit. ;p

how's that aspartame in yer alco-pops workin out for yas, ye pop-idolists. :p

.... oh how easy it is to get bitter. lol.

16. lol, i say shit like that to my boys. i started eating healthy once i found out, and now i feel justified :D

17. You have Pickover's sex and elves book? Motherfucker...

In a good way haha, cuz so do I. :)

18. yeps, i think it was upon whim of the back of your reccomendation. i think "immortality" was easier to get into and more enticing than "elves".

....which i think is still sitting on less than quarter way through, got side-tracked with terrence mckenna's food of the gods, cracking read, still throws out gems that expand my knowledge and reform my mental map in great swathes. ....poor fuckers out there that just aint got the learnin bug. food of the gods is perhaps terence mckenna's best book (me saying that after only having read three of them).

edit-
    cool.
    i wrote "i think" five times in this post. i think.
    :confused:

19. #20 Uookaa, Nov 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2008
    Still haven't finished reading (or making complete sense of) this, but I'm glad people post things like this up. And it really is interesting to see how only a pool of the same folk reply to such content. Imagine if we had as many people who are interested in cleavage interested in this.