To that girl in florida who told the judge to fuck off

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Feb 14, 2013.

1. She may have your respect, but you lost mine.

2. I respect people who have little but spend their precious time and resources helping people who need it.

but some guy that gets paid a bunch of money to decide how to punish various rebels and outlaws who are forced to kiss his ass? not so much.

I don't think you have to be a noble person to be a judge.

3. No but you definitely have to be a stupid person to flip one off in court. Like it or not, those are the rules. I know they suck, but giving a cop the bird during my trial is only gonna hurt me. End of story.

4. good. i was not trying to earn yours.
    but hey thats fine. i will still respect your views

5. It's only stupid if you're unwilling to deal with the consequences.

For others it may be well worth the trouble.

6. Mmmhmmm

7. Then if you ever land in court, please give the judge the finger. Let's see how hood you are, tough guy :rolleyes:

8. Yeah that judge will probably use the "justice" system to avenge a personal insult...

like any coward who abuses a position of power would. ;)

9. #109 Chief D, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2013
    Oh! good one. you feel like you have successfully accomplished something by correcting the most minutia grammatical error? Wow! you must be super smart.

10. hey all so the girl went back to court, pased 8 drug test, and she got rid of her red hair, i think she looks beter with her natural hair....soooo maybe getting caught is gona help her in the long run cause xbars will fuck u up and can cause u alota problems, more then just getting caught with some weed...even though alota of u hate her and me i still hope it works out 4 the best for her....

Teen who flipped off Florida judge back in court - U.S. News

11. good for her :)

i dont think many people realize that she was probably 2-3 days into benzodiazepine withdrawal when she flipped that judge

benzo withdrawal can make you do stupid shit like that

12. YES! this is exactly what i was trying to say, when some of yall said she was stupid and shoulda been under control of herslf and prepaired and treated the judge with respect
    she didnt know where the fuck she was at lol

13. haha doing his job... hilarious. These fuckers sit around all day and ruin people's lives by their own discretion. If you think judges are people who should be le toff because they're doing their job you've obviously never been wrongly punished in court for discrimintory reasons. Fuck judges they'll give a pot smoker a year in prison but let some pedophile off easy :confused: That actually happened to me i was there for a misdemeanor traffic violation and i got a higher fine and more community service hours than a 3x child molester.

14. I don't know.

We should have sent her ass to Judge Judy.

15. The judge doesn't ruin lives its tthe people who commit the crime

16. She was stupid as fuck. I mean c'mon never do something like that to somebody who basically has your life in their hands.

17. Do you trust a judges discretion to be 100% and unbiased at all times? didn't think so. Judges are people and act on how they feel just like you and me they aren't infallable. I know that because i defended myself in court over a misdemeanor traffic charge and i got a harsher sentence than a child molester who was a multiple offender. Now after hearing that story please tell me you still believe judges are fair n just.

18. But how did you act? Did you behave yourself? Did you cut your hair and wear clean clothing and speak politely? Did you offend the judge in any way? Why was he biased against you?

Maybe just lawyer up next time.

19. #119 Chief D, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    This!

Dark waves they're called Judges. THEY ARE JUDGING YOU! You go into a court room aware that you are about to be judged. It's up to you to control how the judge will see you. You show up looking sloppy and mouthing off (I notice you say you defended yourself) but did you defend yourself in a respectful manner or did you act like a jackass? I think most judges are pretty fair and consistent. The defendant (you) are the only variable. It's not like judges can just have outrageous fits and sentence you to whatever the fuck he feels like. He/she has bosses and rules they have to follow too.

20. He was biased because i was a 16 year old with a 01 mustang (which i paid for ty). I gave him an honest and legitament defense. Which his response was "state troopers are trained to determine how fast you are going by using telephone poles to gauge your speed, he knows how fast you were going" Now i wasn't radared so they had no proof and i stuck to my guns. He didn't like the fact that i was using an actual legal defense to keep myself out of a reckless driving ticket.

Hell on top of the child molester he allowed an illegal immigrant who crashed his car drunk and ran away a lesser sentence than me just because i was young with a nice car. Now you tell me that fucker wasn't biased against me. I can only imagine if it were a more serious charge i would have been locked up on the spot.