To that girl in florida who told the judge to fuck off

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Feb 14, 2013.

1. yea i went to court once. i smoked before. this time the judge drug tested everyone. and EVERYONE in that court room didnt come back after the test.

when it was my turn? i told the judge that "yes i will fail".....he gave me the same exact thing he gave everyone else who lied and said that they would pass

so in that instance honestly didnt work :(

a judge isnt gona say o u learned ur lession ok no drug test for you lol

2. in harris county tx you have to wait for up to 8 weeks to get your bond check back. they let it sit in their bank collecting interest....its all a money maker for them

the more people you arrest the more funding you have to get....
    ever hear a politition say, "Something needs to be done right away or else..."

3. yea that is a good point man policaly correctness is all bullshit. i mean call it what it is, dont sugar coat it and make it confusing by calling it something differnt

i mean, if someone offends you move on. u cant let one little guy say one little thing and u get all upset and mad. let it be.

i have a crazy idea polical correctness is just a scheme to weaking this country...but i havent quiet goten it figered out yet

4. yea thats true...but i mean if ur partying having a good time smoking your weed and a cop arrestes you for possesion, hes gona take you to jail and after you are checked into the jail, the very first thing you get is a judge who decides if the evidence they have againts you is good enough to hold you in jail and to set a bond for you so you can prove that you will return to court to face the charges.
    he coulda dismissed the charges if she really was lucky

this is what she was doing

if YOU were at this point, an hour after being put in handcuffs..are you going to be high still? i beleave the drug sh took, plus alcohol, lastes alot long and intense then weed

she was also very nervous. did u notice her fidgiting and playing with her hair? she had to do something and act out so she wouldnt look weak in front of her peers
    kind of like a kid in school showing off in front of their classmates

she definitly wasnt prepaired for that situation as i am sure many are not either..i wasnt went i first went to court..almost got 10 years because of it
    hopefully she will learn

5. Yes and I'm sure they got 30+ years for having grams of weed.

I can't really comment on the American legal system as I'm from Australia.

But I imagine you guys would be like him with the amount of fucking idiots you would have to deal with on a daily basis.

6. generally, if you're in court you're either a scumbag

or

you did something that you shouldn't have gotten caught for

these people deserve worse treatment than they get

that being said it should be the citizens job to keep order (ass beating) not the government

7. Except they don't, at all.

8. Hell yah this was awesome

9. funny u say that and here you are on a weed smoking fourm...have u ever been caught with weed and gone to jail?

10. Except they can give you a harsher or more lenient sentence depending on your attitude, so they kind do.

11. If the maximum sentence for a crime is 15 years you can't be sentenced to more than 15 years unless you've been charged and convicted of other crimes or you're on your third strike in a three strikes state.

And if a person is stupid enough to commit another serious felony after already serving time for two prior, they probably belong in prison any way.

12. Serious if u do a crime no matter how small be accountable and not some bitter prix cause you got caught. Its not being a puss its being smart. Swallow it 13yr old pride kids and learn yes judges can duck you over but if your not a little prick they can go easy too

13. no one gets caught with weed and goes to jail. I've gotten caught, gone to court, and let go with fines. just like everyone else. and why are you getting caught? weed smoking is literally the easiest crime to get away with... I only got in trouble for taking the rap for someone else (which is stupid)

14. This thread scares the hell outta me.

15. If a judge gives you a harsher sentence based on your attitude, that is him or her enforcing a law (that wasn't written by him) in the way that he or she sees fit.

So yeah, not at all. Not even a little bit.

16. you are looking up to that dumb shit?

you've got your standards set right, bro...
    don't work too hard on overachieving.

17. I would have kept her locked up

18. STUPID ENOUGH to commit a felony??????

more like stupid enough to get caught
    some people cant go out a get a regular job
    some dont want that small ass 10k per month salery
    they want 10k per lick
    all in a days work 4 them
    they commit felonys to support themselves just like ur neightbor goes to work eevry morning at 6 am

also, the way our societ/system/culture is set up, some dont have a choice but to commit a felony
    they have to support them self somehow
    once u get that first strike..ur fucked..its hard to get a job as it is

open ur eyes little man and see the world it is...ur gona get hurt if u dont

19. both were differnt sistuations that lead up to my being ina situation where i allowed yself to be in that situation...in other words, i shoulda known beter

but yea u live in a weed friendly stse. i dont. just being arrested in houston promises you at least 16 hrs in jail if u bail out right away, most stays are for a night.

when i violated my probation i wa sentence to 120 days..the time i would have gotne anyways if i had choose jail time instead of probation

20. that's not true it all. it's that attitude that keeps the ghetto the way it is.