To that girl in florida who told the judge to fuck off

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Feb 14, 2013.

1. hope she dies in a fire.

I'd take a judge over a jury of my "peers" 100x if given the opportunity

2. She was dumb as fuck.. She gets no respect from me..

3. I don't like that a judge can give a more or less lenient sentence. If the person before you pisses him off u get shafted, but if he is in a good mood you don't. There should be a standard and the only thing the judge is there for is to decide which lawyer is correct if there is an objection. It's not right to be judged that way. Think of how many black people got a stiffer sentence because the judge is racist. How many men got a stiffer sentence because the judge is a man hater? Take away the judges opinion on sentencing and make it standard and all this goes away.

4. ^^^^ this is true!

5. she had possesion of a couple fucking xannies, this isnt like some hardened criminal the fucker put in jail.

6. HA protect my ass, id say good riddance.

7. Dumb bitch. Thats all I'm gonna say

8. i remember when i was facing a jugde i plead guilty to all charges, and i said i wasnt proud of it

she was nice to me, i ment it really, and i ended up on 1 year probation, pending till september

not smart to talk shit to a person who legally can fuck with you

9. Exactly. As many in the armed forces can attest (especially with our leaders of late), you are showing respect to the uniform and/or position, not necessarily to the person filling it.

That being said, if a "fuck off" is deserved, then it's deserved. We've become shadows of our former selves all living under the blanketed fear of lawsuits and litigation, and it pisses me off that we pretty much walk around muzzled most of the time, all because we might offend someone.

10. The girl is a moron, really makes us girls here look bad. We are not all like that, for heaven's sake..

She is very lucky to have gotten off the hook. I understand she had taken stuff before which is why she acted the way she did, but that's stupid. Why would you do that when you're in court? You need to be sober, clear-headed, and respectful in order to hopefully receive the best outcome.

11. lol hes a judge
    and he judges according to the law
    its what his job and its what he does
    going and telling him to fuck off isnt something to look up to in my opinion....
    just plain disrespect...

12. Exactly. You need to kiss ass and be respectful because that judge has your life in his/her hands at that moment.

She asked for it, all of it. You don't go taking stuff right before going to court. Had she been sober she would have been able to control herself and none of this would have happened.

I fail to see how being a disrespectful drugged up girl is someone to look up to.

13. some people litteraly get a fine and some probation for murder. Thats fucking crazy. and yeah seriously if a judges nuts are itching him when hes on your case, he could give you an extra year in prison because hes irritated at the moment.

14. Cite one incident of such pls

PS yeah he can so bite your tounge infront of them or deal.

15. i agree some judges are just unfair

i heard a case of a girl getting 12 years for 30$ pot

thats just not right

16. Bull. at least in USA. Once again proof?

17. she was charged with contemp. her bail was also doubled.

18. And im supposed to accept that like a pussy, and let myself be fucked by the system? Jesus fucking christ, the reason the american revolution happened is because they didnt like how their government was treating them, so they did something about it. Now everybodys cowering before the big bad government and doing nothing. And we dont even know the extent of the lies and corruption, we dont even know the half of it, take the LA manhunt for instance, the medias getting tripped up by their own lies for once and we still doing nothing and figure, well its not dircetly interfereing with my life so im not gonna demand the information we deserve. And what about when it does? Then itll be too fucking late. Final 2 capital murder suspects get 5 years probation in Lufkin man and here you go

19. i hate judges and the justice system, not nessasary the person, however i have to say the judge had to make a move on her because if he let her do it, then others will and he will loose his respect and control.

he also has the power to release her even before she was done with the sentence he gave her
    so he couldive given her ten years if he wanted and still let her go the next business day

he understood she was fucked up and reconized that

20. get caught with weed a few times. spend time in jail. give the state thousands of your money for probation related items...see the justice system for what it really is and then you will see why they dislike the lawman