To that girl in florida who told the judge to fuck off

Discussion in 'General' started by letsmokeasweet, Feb 14, 2013.

1. She looked like she was on something the entire time lol, I'm surprised he didn't reprimand her more than he did for not taking it seriously and showing him a lot of disrespect. There was really no reason for her to tell him to fuck off; I couldn't hear what he said very well, but if you're expecting/hoping to get a good sentence, acting that immaturely is not the way to go.

2. I wish that our world issues were so weak & frail that they could so quickly asked for forgiveness & were so easily solved.

3. actauly the first thing i thought is that the judges who usuley set bail, in all my times in jail, are all nice...this guy seemed nice and frieindly.....with that said
    the girl was saying fuck u to the system, not nessasary to that particular person, and he reconized that, he didnt take it personal...thats why he let her go

also she was fucked up lol

and the rick ross...that was the icing on the cake
    and why would i look up to her? shes younger then me plus i would rather be looking down at her if u know wat i mean hahahaha

4. If a guy had done that he would have been thrown in jail for contempt of court....

5. My only problem with this is that the Judge gets to just sentence what seems like whatever he wants just because the other person isn't happy and ass kissing.

6. Based on his reaction and his accepting her apology I'd say he remained impartial, which I'm sure was tough in that situation

7. you all seem to hate judges and the law so much, i wonder what you'd say if they weren't there to protect you.

8. Their are sentencing guidelines. Obviously if you get caught stealing a kit-kat and tell the judge to shove it up his ass, he can't give you 20 yrs.

9. funny video.

10. I dont think judges protect anyone. They just "Judge" people from a seat. Then they go home and play with there balls and fuck there nasty wives. Judges arent needed in justice.

11. There needs to be some impartial person to preside over cases. Juries alone cant run a court room, they don't know the law and attorneys could just do whatever they wanted.

12. It's not the judges that are fucked up, it's the judicial system period. Innocent until proven guilty my ass. If your so innocent why do I have to post $3k before I can sleep in my own bed again. I am still pending reproductions to the actions that got me their. Then you think you get it back when all is said and done. Except they leave a little fill in area at the bottom of your bond restoration paper that they conveniently eat up the remaining bond after court cost and such has been taken out. Justice my ass.

13. Nah judges are fucked up. The problem is its like the judges opinion man, man.

There's people who are doing more time for marijuana than for murder.

14. Great way to get an addition to your sentence for contempt of court.

15. We can all agree marijuana laws are fucked up, but again, the judge goes by a guideline. People doin more time then murderers werent walkin down the block with a quarter in their pocket. The problem is marijuana is lumped in with all other drugs. So if you get busted movin lbs across state lines its still considered trafficking. But like I said, if the guidelines were different, the judge wouldn't sentence so harshly.

16. Damn she's cute as hell. She should spend 30 days in my room instead :ey:

17. #37 SoulessStoner, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    And it's become so obvious some of you have no idea how the court system even works. Turn off Law & Order and head to your county courthouse and watch some cases :wave:

Judges are usually more reasonable than police officers. I'd rather have one of them deciding my fate than the fucking pig arresting me.

18. Funny story. I was about 13 and had to go to court for lighting fires in public. My friend and I were kind of pyros we just liked anything with fire. Was kind of fucking stupid lol.. Anyways the kid before me who was probably 15/16.. Goes up. And the judge says on the case on blah blah. What is your verdict? Not guilty he says. Then the judge says its not true you threw human feces at your teachers window with a couple of your gang member friends. And he says no.. But smirks a little. Then the judge says okay we will have one more hearing on blah blah. Any last words. He says I'd like to thank you judge because as of 5 minutes ago I didn't know I was gang affiliated and in a gang. And this kid looks like the nerdiest fuckin kid so everyone in the court started laughing I think the judge did too a little.

19. Yeah it was pointless.. he was just doing his job, shouldn't have done what she did in the first place. Or at least shouldn't have gotten caught.

20. I have nothing but contempt for that judge.

:laughing: get it?

Anyways fuck judges. They just bang their cute widdle hammer and beat their daughters with belts.