to tall

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DuTaz, Jul 29, 2008.

1. i have had my plants on 12/12 for 26 days they where about 20 inches when i started them on flowering i have them under a 600 watt light and the room is 6.5 feet tall and i have a few plants that have grown pass the light does anyone know how i cant keep this from happing and what should i do about the plants i have right now can i tie the tops over ? thanks

2. yes, you can tie them down. usually when you tie them down, they do a 45 degree turn back up to the light pretty quickly. as far into flower as you are, they may not do that. i've had to tie down before that late. the plant did fine, but it only did a partial turn, back up to the light.

3. thanks can you tell me how i can kep my plants from not going over 5 foot tall should i put them in to flowering when they are shorter or top them more ?

4. Change from 18/6 to 12/12 sooner. Or grow clones.

5. i usually flower them when they're about 12''. sativas can really stretch so you have to watch them.

6. Im finding that out lol not sure what to do about it at this point i guess just let tem go lol