To switch or not to switch

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Steadysmokin13, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Right now I'm only in my first week of veg with 6 33w 6500k cfls. I came across a 600w hps dimmable digital ballast with a cool tube do you guys think I should order it now and run the hps instead of 8 26w 2700k cfls for flower would I yield much higher? I'll be using a scrog in my stealth dresser box aswell.

2. Hps is way too hot for a "stealth dresser"... reguardless of how far away from the plants you are... its gonna be too confined for proper air movement.. id stick with the cfls... check my grow dude...

4 26watt cfl 65000k and 1 65watt 2700k.. shes doing BEAUTIFUL... check it out for helpful tips.. Id stay cfl though with a "stealth dresser"

3. how much space are you working with ? if you can get the bulb on the top of this box and then an exaust outside it and still have 1 and a 1/2 feet space between the plants and the light it might work but its really hard to tell not knowing the dimentions. also keep in mind the scrog makes it hard to work with the plants to trim undergrowth if you have too little space between the net and the pot.