Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To sub or not to sub? That is the question what is the answer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WiseOwl, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Question for all of you experienced drug testees out there. Have a LabCorps test that I have to take by Saturday (It is Wednesday night right now). After finding out about my test I ran 9 miles, 5 miles, 5 miles, on Wed., Thurs., and Fri., respectively. Prior to wednesday I smoked Friday - Tuesday, but had taken two weeks off solid before that.

Gave myself the FirstCheck home test Saturday morning, purposely testing my first pee of the day (figured if my dirtiest piss passes I surely can beat the actual test), and sent it in for the GS lab tests. Well got the results back today and I failed with 17 ng/ml. 

I was hoping to take the test tomorrow or Friday but am leaning towards waiting til Saturday now. I have terminated my running regiment but am still drinking lots of fluids, taking niacin, and cranberry pills.

I know there is no definite answer but I wanted to hear opinions, sub or not to sub come Saturday? Actually may have to go Friday if I'm going to sub as the friend is headed out of town and want to use it while it's nice and fresh.

I am leaning towards just pissing myself as I imagine I would have been able to shed 2 ng in a week? Also if I make an effort to give a clean piss rather than a dirty piss that may make the 2 ng/ml difference I need?

Apologies for the perhaps impossible question to answer just searching for some advice/opinions. Cheers. 

2. Any advice?

3. Hey if yu want some cheap drug test dollar tree not family dollar or dollar general..
    The cut off level is 50ng i bought 4 test positive my first one new i would
    Then i waited took 3 more tests came back neg.
    I test for probation and ive passed 3 tests since i took those tests
    I took a random test today and passed. Ive been clean 17 days

4. Hmm as for advice i would stop working out and slam on water drink
    My story
    I smoked one hit of a grav for 14 days before that i was clean 45 days. Last hit was on a monday night round 2am
    I had a test that wed. At 8am so tues at 3pm i drink a bottle of water from. 3Pm to 4am then at 5 6 7 am i drink 2 bottles
    At 8 one more bottle .. i peed once every hour.. i stayed up all night... if i would of went to sleep it would of prolly built up the thc
    i tested for probation and i passed
    My pee was alil yellow but not pure water..
    Next week i did the samething just incase i still had some in my system i passed again
    No pills no niacin
    Today 17 days clean took a complete random one and i passed
    It looked like water i only drink one bottle of water..
    Hope yu choose a method that yu think will work for yu .
    Post about it..

5. Yea it's a tough call since I was just barely over the 15 ng/ml (17) on the GS/MS test, and that was from almost a week ago Saturday. WIsh I knew how many ng/ml I could count on shedding per day. I assume I'd be golden by now but not worth the risk so leaning towards subbing but then again slightly worried about that as well.

If I'm slightly off on the temperature of my sub and then pee myself will they compare the two samples and realize they are not the same? If not may just go with subbing and use my pee (which is most likely clean enough by now) as a back up...