To soon to cut fans?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Exzyro, Jun 22, 2017.

1. This is my first grow so I'm still learning but this is my Auto Flower Bubble Gum Day 13 I was just wondering if it is to soon to cut the fan leaves off?[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks pretty young. I would wait until you have 4-6 nodes. Let it grow!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. at this point it wont help at all to trim anything. the more leaves the plant has, the more ability it has to grow. unless your planning in mainlining, I would let it grow another 3 or 4 nodes before doing any sort of training, but im just a noob soo maybe need some more inout from the vets

Sent from my SM-G930P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I would try to bend the offending fan leaves out of the way, and NOT trim them unless absolutely necessary.
    Those Fan leaves supply the plant with needed sugars (photosynthesis), especially now!
    BTW: Plant looks very healthy:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thank you! This is my first grow so I'm very excited to see how it turns out

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. A Pleasure:
    Just do not kill them with TOO much love..LOL
    I have killed off a few myself..LESS is always better..This is weed and not Tomatoes:).

7. Yes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Let it be! Looks fine but needs the energy from those solar panels for growing. Sometimes the best we can do for our plants is staying the hell away. Plenty of time to trim and train.

• Agree Agree x 1