Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To smoke the last of it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gab_stone, Jan 13, 2016.

1. So should I smoke it or save it for a rainy day till I get more?

2. We all know you're gonna smoke it so enjoy bro

3. Why do people ask questions like this? Do you actually need somebody to tell you what to do with your own pot?

4. Smoke and please refrain from making useless threads in the future. Thank you.

5. wait.....

let's talk about it first. [​IMG]

6. Save it until you really want to toke [​IMG]

7. Why are people hating on this thread? He wanted the support and experience of gc.
    In my opinion, it depends how much bud/oil you have left. 1 gram or more and I'd suggest an edible or a couple depending on your tolerance. .5g-.9g I'm probably gonna use it for my bong.
    Either way, I'm gonna use it right now.
    Or maybe save until you have a decent tolerance. Tough call.

8. Its not a tough call and nobody is Hating its just a funny question ..smoke that shit. No since in just looking at it