Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To smoke some more dank or save it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by somepoe, Nov 12, 2012.

1. I have about .2 left of some dank and i just smoked about .3. im pretty high right now but i never usually pass this stage of high but i usually smoked mids.

The question is if I smoked this .2 with will giv me about 3 bowl packs since my bowl is small will I become substantually higher if I smoke the rest or should I save it for tomorrow so i could get a whole other high but not as high.

keep in mind i normally do not pass this stage of high with mids.

2. Id save it. Id rather be high again than maybe slightly higher and maybe dissapointed

3. If you're already pretty high, then whats the point? Do people even use logic these days. Unless you're going to buy some more weed soon, save it.

4. save it! Definitely.

5. The age old question.

Save it, you're already high. With more you could burn out and go to sleep and not enjoy it. But I've been dry for a little while so it's probably my regret for not saving more speaking.

6. I'm gonna go against the popular crowd and say save it

7. save it for sure

8. Smoke that shit.Smoke it in a vape.

9. Almost everyone said to save it haha. I agree though OP, save it. 2 decent highs is > 1 great high in my opinion

10. Since you only have .2 left you should smoke the rest and obtain a higher peak!

Sell the shwag, smoke the dank :smoking:

11. Why even come to this crossroads.... I never let myself get lower then 5 grams or so.

12. [quote name='"CrimsonKush"']

Almost everyone said to save it haha. I agree though OP, save it. 2 decent highs is > 1 great high in my opinion[/quote]

Yes I was being sarcastic but I suppose sarcasm doesn't usually convey well on the internet haha.

13. If you can keep yourself awake blaze it! If not save it, that's how I decide.