Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To Smoke Resin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PerfectTeeth, Apr 15, 2014.

1. or not to smoke resin that is the question.

well not really but ok. so i just scraped my to sockets that i use for gravity bongs and got a pretty decent size res ball.

i was thinking i might toss it into my emergency stash, which contains about .4 of some dank.  but im pretty much planning on smoking both the resin and the nug of dank anyway.

my question is how i should smoke it, maybe the nug first the the res, or the res then the nug. or i could mix them together?

how do you blades think i should smoke it?i also have about .4 of the mids that ive been smoking on so ill throw that into the mix

PLEASE NO RESPONSES ABOUT NOT SMOKING RES. I DONT CARE AND DONT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME HAVING TO READ IT. thanks guys!  :bongin:

2. why would you scrape up resin when you still have weed left? your jar is going to forever smell like res. anyway though i think you should smoke the bud first.

3. I'd roll it around in your kief dish to get it all doughy.

4. Just smoke the weed man save the res till u dry and desperate

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app while high as fuck

5. its a combo of a lot of things. like i said, the dank was for emergencys (held in its own can), the mid i have only gets me high if i smoke around .8 (an average sized blunt) but i dont have enough for a blunt. and there are a couple other factors im not throwin in, but basically its going to help me get through the night.

6. I try to save resin for bed time. It makes me sleepy. I'm not a medical patient or someone seeking enlightenment, I just get high and resin does the job when it needs to.

7. i just realized the other problem im going to have... i dont have an actual bowl!  :confused:

8. Gbong with I tiny bit of mids in the bottom.  Or just make a dry pipe out of a water bottle and use your socket piece for a bowl.

9. Cover the ball in kief and smoke it. If you want to smoke after finishing it the res, go ahead, but res usually gives a strong enough high.

10. alright, so i ran to the gas station and grabbed a small bowl i guess i needed one anyway.

final decision, mixed bowls of mid and res and when im done, the dankies

11. The way I do it, is I take some aluminum foil, tear a nice strip into a big rectangle, then tear another foil and roll it into a tube.  Then lay the resin on the first foil, and heat from underneath and use the tube to suck up all the smoke.  If you've ever seen anyone smoke H off of foil, (or glass) then it's the same way.  Works like a charm, and doesn't clog up your good smoking apparatus.

12. Eat the resin and throw away the weed

13. ............

Uh isn't that called chasing the dragon? Lol

I stopped getting desperate for resin when it gave me headaches.

15. That's so bad for you. Heating up aluminum and inhaling it will seriously give you Alzheimer's. And that's some serious fiend shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I knew that would get some responses.  It is fiendish, and yes it's called chasing the dragon.  Aluminum doesn't vaporize from a Bic lighter...lookup the vapor point and it's like 800 degrees or something close to that.  The BIC won't even hit 500 degrees.  Plus, I'm still the smartest stoner I know lol

Is that an oxymoron, I think so haha never did good with English, Math was my friend

17. Resin generally makes people pretty sleepy so unless you're looking to crash anytime soon then I'd smoke some of your mids or your dank and leave the resin for a bedtime high.

This is also going to depend on whether or not your weed is a sativa or indica because if you're smoking the latter then fuck it, either way you're going to get tired so you might as well save the weed for another time and just smoke up the resin; resin highs are never as good as the original, but nevertheless it'll still get you lifted.

It wouldn't be an oxymoron seeing as you didn't contradict yourself. 

18. A smart stoner though....haha

19. OP be like, LEMME SMOKE DAT RESIN 

Attached Files: