Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

to smoke or not to smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by biigdiirty, Jan 25, 2014.

1. so i had a interview today at in n out burger thinking they would drug test me after the interview i drunk a detox drink but they said they would call me by next Friday and let me know there decision i really want to smoke but im not sure if  ill be tested  or not 

2. look at the extremes:

job   vs.  high

choose

3. Smoke away! This actually works. I passed a test similar to that given to me by my probation officer. Go to the grocery store and buy certo. It is fruit pectin and should be in the same aisle as jello. While you are there by a 32 oz bottle of lemon lime Gatorade and vitamin b pills (if clear looking pee would be a problem). 2-3 hours before your test, mix one package of the certo with the Gatorade and down it. Make sure to take one or two sips before putting the certo in so it doesn't overflow. It doesn't taste too bad but it's kinda thick. Next, you have to drink 3 bottles of water. Poland spring, store brand, whatever you have laying around. Down these three bottles in the time you have before your test. Make sure to pee 3 times before you test. Take 4 b vitamins with the waters if you need your urine to be yellow. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity ForumSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I stayed clean 4 days before my test, but I know people that have smoked the night before and still passed with this method. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Its a burger joint I doubt they'll test you