Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To smoke or not to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushMonster420, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Been on a month t break and im picking up a half oz tomorrow. My parents havent drug tested me for like 6 months but my lil bro keeps hearing them talking about it for the past two months but they havent done shit. So should i or just wait to see if they test me?

2. move out

no but seriously you'd prolly be fine

3. Cant get a job no ones hiring

4. Why you puttin this on me?

Do whatever the fuck YOU wanna do.

5. A half ounce costs a bit of money when you dont have a job...

Im not saying you should rethink your situation,
    but you should rethink your situation.

6. At the end of a long T-break, there is no reason to pick up a Half Oz. Especially when you don't have a job. Just get an eighth or something. Then get a job, and move the fuck outta thurrrrrr.

7. Home drug kits are sketchy with results sometimes (ie I've passed when I've been burning like crazy and I've failed after not smoking for months)
    Bottom line if you act confident going into the test, and really play the part of shocked well, you could probably get away with a positive test. Just in case though, if you have some privacy dilute your urine a little when they test you and take an aspirin, since that SOMETIMES interferes. Not always though.