Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

to smoke bowl before bed..?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by High N Geeked, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Do you guys ever smoke just to pass out like 20 min later? im wondering if i should do that now.

Oh. and i just set my fire alarm off in my apartment from a pan my roomate left in the over...was burnt to crisp.

anyways... :smoke:

2. I toke before bed whenever I remember. I think it takes a certain sense of security about how much weed you have in order to be able to enjoy some of it when you'll be unconscious for most of the experience.

Being high and asleep is a great combination.

3. If I have some nice Indica I do. I would normally have a bowl around a half hour before bed. It makes going to sleep so much easier and I always wake up in a good mood haha.

4. i personally don't because.. when u r off ya tree just before u go to sleep... it could stuff up ur sleeping patterns ( his is way I've seen from the internet)

5. I do sometimes. Last night I didin't because I was actually tired when I wanted to sleep. Other nights I lay on my bed hitting the MFLB until I literally pass out. Did that the other night and sat perfectly still on top of my comforter from 1145 until 330am. Needless to say it was a restful sleep lol.

6. I can't remember the last night i DIDN'T smoke before bed :smoke:

7. [quote name='"Gerald Tarrant"']I can't remember the last night i DIDN'T smoke before bed :smoke:[/quote]

Yup, I honestly don't think I could fall asleep without it, unless I was cracked out and haven't slept in three days. But that hasn't happened....yet. I kid, I kid

8. I like to take 1-2 lil snaps before bed. I'm not looking to get "high." Just guarantee I fall into a deep sleep so I feel rested when I wake up.

9. Ripping the bong before bed is the best

10. I usually feel pretty sleepy after an hour or two, so if I'm home and it's not too late I'll smoke half of a bowl or so and watch some Daily Show, Chopped, or Sixteen and Pregnant (generally, whatever the TV was on before I lost the remote). Sometimes if I smoke before bed and my boyfriend's over and I'm getting ready to sleep after an hour or so I get super grumpy and I get mad cause I cant sleep.

I then go to sleep after I can hardly keep my eyes open. I havent done this lately because I've been running low and want to hold onto what I have incase I cant afford buying more for another few weeks.

But, I dont know how you guys feel restful and refreshed after going to bed stoned. I always feel groggy and try to sleep for as long as I can humanly sleep. I always figured that was the reason that stoners are stereotyped for being exhausted in the morning, because it happens to me!

11. I combust and vape but lately prefer to hit the MFLB before bed lately. I get better rest that way for some reason.

12. I usually smoke a little while before bed. If I smoke right before bed I cant fall asleep though. I usually blaze and than watch tv for about an hour and than go to bed. Right after I blaze I feel kind of awake again usually, than after 45 min when I start feeling less high I get nice and tired and can fall asleep nicely. If I dont blaze at all I usually have a bit of trouble falling asleep though

13. Yup,i hit the vape a few times,drink a few highlifes and whatevers left from the vape ill roll up and blaze,then fall straight to sleep...gotta love lemon purp

14. Night time is the only time I can smoke, so yeah I smoke before bed. Love it, too. It helps me sleep :smoke: But last night I passed out before I could even get to smoking :confused:

15. The only time I find it necessary to smoke before sleep is when you can't actually fall asleep. Herb does wonders for my insomnia. But besides that, I feel like smoking and going straight to bed is a waste of your herb. Just my opinion.

16. I smoke every night before I rest, I seem to stay asleep better.

17. Naw dude,if you have problems sleeping and staying asleep (like me) you HAVE to have it,see i blaze lemon purp for sleep,Classic skunk for day time use,and blue dream for social times,i mean its better than going to my doctor and tellin him i got problems sleeping and he gets me drugged up on temazepam,or some sh*t....

18. Yup, it's like tradition...part of the routine...a must do :smoke:

19. After I get home from work, I am high for the remainder of the day..

..so yes. :smoke:

20. Ya. Smoke a bowl get in bed read for a bit then fall asleep.