Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To seed, or not to seed...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EmpathicSmoker, Feb 23, 2009.

1. That is the question!

I recently bought a nice 3 tier grinder, all metal :) It's pretty sweet.
    Anyway. I was wondering if you deseed your bud before you grind, or not?

I know smoking seeds isn't *great*, but if it's mixed in with all the bud... I dunno.

Advice? :D

2. i just put the buds in the grinder and then grind it up then when you open it up take the seeds out its much easier

3. umm dont buy weed with seeds in it. I have smoked for almost 5 years now and have never had a seed in any sack ive gotten

4. thats a lie

5. haha yea dont buy weed with seeds in it...youll thank yourself at the end of the day

6. No its not. I dont buy shitty weed. EVER

7. I'll take what weed I can get, thanks :p
    It's not as if I can go into a coffee shop and get the best buds... YET. lol

Don't be all elitist on my dope, we're all smokin together aiming for the same feeling :)

8. I wasnt trying to brag on my buds but he said I was lying so i had to back it up.

Happy tokin' :smoking:

9. I also agree
    There is alot of people on this site
    That do not smoke shitty bud, bud with seeds, mids whatever you want to call it
    Sorry to burst your bubble "yeah.dude"

10. De-seed before putting in grinder. Always.

I always break apart nugs I suspect of seeds. Never grind the seeds, they'll just grind into the bug and thats not cool.

11. Seeds.... What?

12. Thank you! :hello::bongin:

13. Yeah,

Where I'm at, it's get it from this dude or don't get it at all.
    But I'm working on my connections :p

I'll keep an eye out for any suspect buds and give them a good scouring before I put them through the wringer. LOL That'll show the seeds >.>:smoking: