To scrog or not

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by edwardvanhalen, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Hey guys im going to be growing two plants that will be next to eachother. The plants will eventually be touching eachother and i dont really want to scrog. So my question is will it be bad for the plants to be touching. Thank you.

2. i myself have two plants with no scrog, my plants are touching but i try to trim any fan leaves that are over any bud sights, you should be ok...im going to be scrogging soon.

3. i feel like scrogging would be your best option for 2 plants. it would just fill up the screen faster to have two plants. the plants are fine to touch one another, just don't let them battle for light, if one gets to massive, trim her up if shes blocking the light. just put a screen above both of then and mentally divide it into two squares, then when both squares are 80% full, switch it into flowering and you shouldn't have problems with touching.

scrog might be a little bit more work, but that little bit pays off big in the end, you get all top colas.
    if you don't want to do it don't, but i feel like it would be a wise move that you would not regret in the end.