To scrog or not to scrog?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MarriedToMaryJ, Mar 5, 2017.

1. So my cabinet is 2x2x4 so I obviously lost some space because of the light and the carbon filter I have to put in I lost about a foot. I transplanted her into the 5 gal bucket and well so far my plant is only 10 days old and I have only 2 feet left to work with after that it will hit the light. I know I'm growing in a small area but will I still be able to get a good yeild and willl it fit? I heard about scrog could that help my situation?
    As you can see that's 3 feet I have to work with and then once I added the 5 gal I lost a foot of space. suggestions would be very helpful. I at least would like to see a good yeild from this one plant
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You don't have enough room even if you scrog. 4ft. less a foot for your light leaves you only 3 feet. Then you have another foot for the distance between the light and the tops - that leaves 2ft. Then you have the container which will probably be around 10" at a minimum. That leaves you only 14 inches for growth and the space between the tops of the containers and your scrog net. It needs to be a really small plant.

3. That's what I'm saying I'm just confused how to people from fat buds in 2x2x4 tents because my box is 2x2x4. Do they use smalller pots

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. About the only thing you can do is to lst the plant to keep it very short.