Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

to quit or not to quit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by guitarxhero, Sep 25, 2012.

1. hi im new to the forum.
    I just wanna get some input from yous seasoned tokers.
    Im 34 this year.hold a steady job,married with a kid.i have been smoking since im 18.
    This year i started to take it easy coz was busy with work and family life.all in all stopped smoking completely in march till last night.
    Few friends came over and before you know it today i contacted my runner and bought roughly usd 15 worth o weed.(this can last me about a month).
    So my question is i really do enjoy smoking.it doesnt affect my work or life in anyway.only that its hard changing diapers and preparing milk while stoned.so should i quit all together or just reschedule my smoking session so that it doesnt interfere with the baby's need.thanks
    Anyone of you guys in the same boat as me?

2. Babies are unpredictable. Quit smoking for a few years. Start smoking again when your kid has a routine and doesn't need milk or diapers.
    This is all just my opinion.

3. i have a 9 mon old son. and i am a daily smoker. if it interferes with your kid than just take a break or different smoke schedule. I truly beleive that it helps me to focus better on my kids and its better for me than all the pills that got replaced with herb. JMO

4. Just going to be honest here - if it effects anything you do when it comes to the baby, curb your shit and only smoke at times you're not in a complete position of responsibility.
    Of course you'll have to be somewhat aware of the sleep routine and everything else. Pre-prepping things doesn't hurt.
    It doesn't seem like you have much weed at all anyways, I wouldn't see it being too much of a problem - but, I'd probably suggest trying to keep your usage relatively low if that's where it's at and you're happy with it.

5. Smoke once the kids in bed. If it wakes up crying and you have to tend to it, who cares if your high? It's not going to stop you nursing it back to sleep well is it? I wouldn't give up weed because of something that doesn't really make a difference in the long run.

6. If I where in the situation, I wouldn't quit. I would just say limit your smoking when you have to watch your kid, if your watching the baby just smoke a tiny amount, so you can still function, or even just don't smoke at all when you have to watch the kid, personally I would just curb your smoking so you don't have to worry about being high when you're watching the kid

7. It's really easy to do most things high, I don't see why preparing milk stoned is so difficult. If it's about morals, then you already have your answer.

8. Schedule smoking around your kid, cause that's your priority. Or just go with the flow, if the occasion arises where you can smoke without interfering with your fatherly duties, seize the opportunity!

Good luck, and happy smoking!