to people with (eye)glasses...

Discussion in 'General' started by themeltdown, Mar 12, 2009.

1. What do your eyes look like when you're high if you're wearing glasses. Normally people's eyes get all squinty and shit but do the glasses magnify them so they look normal?

2. Umm... no, they look about the same with glasses on...

As a matter of fact, if your eyes are bloodshot they have a tendency of being more noticeable.

:p

3. No

But contacts fuck my eyes up when i'm baked

or later when i'm not baked

They get mad itchy and dry and shit and i blink 1000 million times

4. #4 givemeyourweed, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    oh well pic wont post

5. #5 themeltdown, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    thank you for your contribution.

FAIL

edit: CITY FAIL

6. i get uglier lol

Attached Files:

7. lol took me a minute to find out how to post a pic

8. my eyes are just as bloodshot/glazed with or without glasses on

9. your question was a fail.

i wear glasses, but i don't check myself out in a mirror very often so i don't know if my eyes are better or worse than someone who doesn't.

10. That's a high though if I've ever seen one......

11. Thank god you specified the type of glasses in the title. I was about to post this. I guess I will anyways.

[​IMG]

Yes, you look higher with glasses. More obvious.

12. I think glasses make it less noticable- either way, invest in some good eyedrops! Rhotos are great for when you're not wearing your contacts.. They make your eyes almost TOO white :D

13. Like black people? :laughing: Somebody call the ignorant racist police, Olesmoky just said a naughty! It wasn't racist, don't call it racist.

14. I had to read that about 3 times to understand wtf you were talking about after you made the black joke.

15. Their eyes stand out compared to their skin, whats hard to get?

16. Dude I'm not gunna lie pickles and shakes sound disgusting as FUCK.

Pickle shake...

17. No, I understood the black joke. I was trying to understand your defense of the joke afterward.

I actually hate pickles. It would be disgusting. But it would be delicious at the same time.

18. Anytime theres a joke involving a race its called out as racist, but being racist and making jokes about a race are not one in the same. See I had to toss it out there so nobody screamed racist even though I was only making a joke.