To people who drive too fast,

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by GGrass, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Gravel is safe at 60MPH if you have a torsen-based AWD system :D manual transmission helps too

2. [​IMG]

What's your favorite car on gravel?

3. If the road was flat like that I go around 100-120 km/hr which is around 60-75 mph. Obviously I wouldn't go that fast on the hills in case of oncoming traffic. My car has shit handling though I wish I could drive my parents car like I used to:devious:

4. QFT:hello:

5. Word, I gotta agree with that.

Even though I only barely passed my drivers test... :poke:

The woman giving me the test was a bitch, though. She graded me down for not turning right against a red light. :rolleyes:
    Sure, there was a time or two I probably could have gone. But there was a big ass SUV next to me and I couldn't see around it for shit.
    Fuckin' grading me down for not taking a completely unnecessary risk... fuck you, lady! :p

6. On mine I also got a mark off for delaying a left turn at a intersection because I couldn't see around the cars coming towards me turning left to see if anyone was in the lane I had to cross. I didn't want to take the unnecessary risk like you. I still passed with only 2 small errors so I didn't really care:D.

7. I consider myself a good driver in the city/on the freeway. 4-5 over on regular roads. maybe 10-15 on the freeway if its pretty empty.

"country" roads back east scare the shit out of me though. Sure, they're paved...but you can see maybe 100 yards ahead of you at times and the speed limit is 55. It was hard to force myself to go the speed limit.

8. #48 unplugged, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
    Thanks!

@chuckiez
    Nothing happened to the fairings. It's an FZ1, not an R6, and it only has partial fairings.

9. Oh, I'm not at all offended. It's all good. I was just sayin' is all. :)

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pezdwLmU2H4&feature=related]YouTube - family guy-asian women driving[/ame]

11. I hve two main pet peves...tailgaters and people that pass you and then pull over right in front of you so you are essentially tailgating them...geeze then you have to slow down so you aren't tailgating them.

12. Again, this is universal.

Interesting...

I just HATE people who overtake you, only to cruise in front of you at turtle pace.

--

Sometimes I see these guys... on my rear view mirror... approaching at break neck speed... and they are doing everything to pass me, even though there's no room to pass.

The pull up next to me, they tailgate me, they do all kinds of stuff... and when they finally pass by, they suddenly become grandma drivers going to church on Sunday morning...

God damn it.