Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To pay or not to pay?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BWilliams, Jun 8, 2012.

1. I have this guy. He's just a shitty drug dealer. He rips people off. Gets bad deals and is always trying to become a millionaire from selling weed.

I've dealt with this guy for a long time. I got him started in the game. I've made him a lot of money because he's a shitty dealer with expensive, low-quality buds.

He decided to give me full ounces even though I only wanted halves. We could meet less often and he'd get that money back. With his high prices he was probably doubling his money so it wasn't a difficult decision for him to make. He wanted $370 for the oz or $190 for 1/2.

I know he was ripping me off and giving other people much better prices. But then I was with his cousin that I hadn't seen in a long time and met with him for bud. I told him I only had $340 this time and would give him $30 next time. He tells me "Oh I thought I told you $340." I'm like "No that would've helped me a lot though." Then the next time I go to get from him he tells me that it's $340 if I buy the whole thing but if I'm getting 1/2 on credit then it's 370. And he wanted me to get oz either way. I don't know how much sense that makes, not very accomodating to me to charge $190 a 1/2 and then the other prices for oz.

So, I owe him for half which is $185 to him. I know the money doesn't mean anything at all to him because it's probably 100x profit anyway. The guy is a scumbag in every sense basically. Doesn't do any good and always the most ripoff prices, tries to act like he's helping you but he overcharges too much. Gives people special prices and it's ridiculous.

Should I just fabricate a lie to get out of paying? I can tell him I got arrested...or better yet I can just say I lost all the money. Tell him I got into some trouble and won't have the money.

I don't think it will be too difficult to get out of paying. What should I say?

2. #2 GreenCrackYUM, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2012
    Sorry but the 4th paragraph makes no sense to me at all.. could you try explaining that better?

Are you trying to say his ounces are more than his halves? Because 190 for a half and 370 for an ounce is a $10 price break (LOL)

Idk.

I think I get it now.. if you pay for a half but he gives you an ounce then he charges $30 more than if you paid for the full ounce at one time. Is that it?

3. This ^^^^^^^

4. yea 1/2 would be on credit so basically I'd be $185 in the hole with him.

5. You're stuck with what you agreed upon, you can try an reason with him and bring him down but these type of people are typically persistent.

6. To be honest my dude. I wouldnt rob him. I know he wronged you. But if your not satisfied with his prices then go else where get a better deal. If hes your only option, confront him and explain that you arent happy and you will go else where if he doesnt fix things. If he still says no I say hes a scum bag dont go to him anymore and start growing :D lol.

7. Ya I wouldn't rob him you made a deal and you should stick to it, but if you really want to get at him I would tell him you only have 100 or something and you cant get anymore.

8. #8 BWilliams, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2012
    I already gave this guy so many chances to do right. I would ask for lower prices but his weed just sucks anyway. No one really likes his bud. It's way overpriced and not good. This guy has just proved to be so dishonest.

I've been going to my old connect that has always been fair with me and has great bud. He's giving me a better price now so I'm happy. The other guy I'm done with altogether. I'll never get anything from him again. I'll never be so desperate to ever put up with his crap or get his bud.

It's not like I just got something from him with intentions to never pay either. Just the last time I gave him plenty of money and he didn't really appreciate it..that was about 3 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything.

Thinking of what I should do.

9. capitalism at it's finest! happens.

10. More like prohibition.

11. I'm not going to be calling him but not sure what i'll say when he calls me. He has shown to be inconsiderate and dishonest. Type of person that really makes people stop smoking weed.

I'm done with him for good.

I need to go out of my way to get him the money when he really shouldn't be too concerned about it.

I've done enough for this guy that I can give him a somewhat lame excuse to get out of paying, possibly.

12. I second most of the other posters. Pay him and be done, and tell him you are done and tell him why. Last time I dropped a dealer, I told them exactly why - he lived across the street so he would drop it off as long as I would be at my house at a time he told me. Twice in a row I ran home/stayed home instead of going out to meet him, and both times just never called or showed. After an hour and a half on the second time, I called him and told him I was done buying from him.

If you have another dealer drop this joker. Pay him what you owe first

13. I was reading but it got Confusing ....

14. I don't see how you can complain, you're the one who keeps going back to him. If you don't want to pay him don't pick up off him. Pretty simple.

15. if you think hes rippingyou off and selling you dirt bud then dont buy from him. again.

16. I would say FUCK YOU and throw his weed back at him

17. Why where you buying from him with these complaints? You seemed to go back for punishment. Hell if you want to pay high prices for swag that's on you. You can't blame him, he was just using basic economics. Blame yourself.

18. If he's ripping you off yet you still buy it I'm guessing you don't have another connect?
    Not paying him would leave you with no place to score.

19. hmmm iwould prob not pay him the 200 $ half fuck that guy!!! get it off somone elese do you think he is going to kill you for it?? then burn em tell em you got pinched and the cops rolled up your shit and you are an informant now~!! oughta make him shit a brick or two

20. Pay what you owe.
    Cut off your business with him after you settle up if the arrangement is unsatisfactory.