to pass your drug test...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by calkins12345, Sep 20, 2019.

1. He joined today, and this is his first post...

• Like Like x 1
  2. I was in the military.......should I be The President?!?!?!?!?..............

3. Your intention may be good but telling anyone their probation officer may look the other way for a failed drug test is poor advise. I bet you didn't expect to get caught and go to prison so consider the possibility you're not as smart as you think you are. If you want to give advise to anyone on probation just tell them to not smoke until they are in the clear or they risk inhabiting the cell you just vacated. As far as dilution goes, sometimes it works and sometimes it don't and most testers easily recognize that funny yellow color vitamin B1 gives urine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. PERIOD........according to......well, me too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Meh. Smart way is to stay clean avoid the stress and learn new things. But what op is saying does work if you’re a habitual fuck up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Like a "thumb print key" for YOUR phone........works for the masses..............MIGHT work.....if you have the same body height and weight....and metabolisim, and.......yeah.....it'll "lucky" a few from time to time....

TRUST ME...even us "habitual fuck ups" get a break every once n again.........

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I’ve actually done this method before- not the same steps that op listed but the method was the same. Get tested every year or so and I wasn’t ready, so I bought the test they use off amazon and made sure I tested negative before I went in to take the test.

8. You're right, serious testing programs check for dilution but I don't think drinking Gatorade will help since they look at creatinine levels to check for dilution. Taking creatine daily starting several days ahead of the test may increase creatinine levels enough to pass but that won't help when you're hit with a random test and don't have enough time to prepare.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Again, it's experience, I've had to take hundreds of drug tests and had to attend almost a thousand 12 step meetings and after that many meetings I quit drinking. It's too bad alcohol wasn't my problem.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The gatorade is more for the specific gravity aspect :) luckily I took, and take, creatine just about daily for my workouts. Maybe that helped as I always wondered the metabolism rate of it. I agree however, quitting was truly the easiest stress free(ish) method.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dos that really work.. I smoke allot of weed and concentrate like chain smoke. Last time I stopped smoking it took two months to get the weed out of my system

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum