Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To pass a HOME DRUG TEST?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SparkyyAS, Aug 24, 2011.

1. So my mom has been drug testing me a lot lately and I really wanna get back with the herb. I got off probation 3 months ago and was clean the whole time so it's been 5 months since I've smoked.

So anybody have tips to pass home drug tests? How can I flush out my body quick enough she usually drug tests every 2 or 3 weeks randomly.

She uses the First Check drug tests.
    And im a 165lb male at 5'11

2. #2 stupots, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    well simple solution would be to not use any drugs lol

however, going by what you say, i would blaze hard for 3/4 days after the last drug test

or, go buy the one that tests for pharmaceutical substances and do a swap out with hers so she gets the package for illicit drugs but the other testing device is inside. Or, tamper with the test when she is not around.

Im assuming its a piss test right? well the most fail safe way is to go and fill a big bottle with piss and pour it into some smaller bottles, one that you can keep handy at all times. then when she asks you to test, you go to bathroom, put the bottle under your arm for 5 mins to get it warm then fill your cup for her to test.

nvm i just took this from their website:

Dilution

When a tester drinks large amounts of water (at least one gallon) before taking a drug test, urine becomes diluted and metabolites from drugs may become undetectable.
    If the first round of results is inconclusive and a second test is necessary, more time will have passed and detectable quantities of drugs may have naturally passed through the system.
    Other methods for diluting the urine include adding a drop of water to the sample. However, whether it has been ingested or added to a sample, water can make urine look extremely pale and may raise red flags indicating that the sample has been tampered with.

Cleansing Products

There are an increasing number of products sold that claim to “cleanse the body of toxins” and specifically claim to mask illicit drugs in the system.
    These formulated “detox” drinks are sold at local nutritional supplement stores and are widely available online.
    They contain ingredients such as filtered water, fructose, maltodextrin, citric acid, potassium citrate, potassium benzoate, ascorbic acid, red 40, riboflavin, and more.
    They work by masking the drug metabolites found in the urine. There is often a limited amount of time that these products can effectively conceal drug use (i.e., 3 to 4 hours)

Chemical Adulterants

Some of the most common agents that are added to a urine sample include bleach, eyedrops, hand soap, vinegar, table salt, and lemon juice.
    These chemicals can be easily concealed in small vials and are usually added to the sample when individuals are taking the test unsupervised.

Synthetic Urine

Another common method for concealing drug use is to substitute “clean” urine that does not have any trace of illicit drugs for the urine that does contain drug metabolites.
    This can be accomplished by asking a friend for a clean sample or by purchasing a clean sample online. (The clean urine is usually refrigerated and the temperature is a clear sign that the sample is not valid.)

3. just get someone to piss in a water bottle for you and substitute. thats the most fool proof way of being completely sure you wont test positive. and online there are detox pills you can buy to get rid of thc in your bood in a few hours but that shit is expensive. substitution is deffinately the way to go