Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To old to smoke Pot?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BakednLSU, Mar 12, 2009.

1. So the other day I was hanging out with my girl and a couple of her friends. None of them really toke up on a regular basis. One of them is dating a guy in a band so she will every once in awhile. I don't know how it got started but the conversation on how smoking pot was just a highschool thing and that I'm to old to be a stoner. I'm only 22! After that I started noticing it alot that people have an age discrimination about stoners. If you are young and in highschool it is looked at as ok and just a passing phase, but if you are in your late 20's to 30's then you are just immature. I totally don't agree with that rationale. What do you guys think.

2. I am 30 years old and most of the people I smoke with are at least 10 years older than me - in fact one bloke I am mates with and smoke with regularly is 68 years old.

Seems to me these young-uns need a good kick up the rectum to wake them up to reality.

3. I smoke with my dad all the time...occasionaly with Grandma and Grandpa (the are fucking hilarious with they hit dads little bong)...I turn 27 soon and don't plan to stop any time soon! So, ya...never too old!

4. You cant be to old to smoke up who doesnt know that lol.

5. i think you can be to young to smoke like these little fucked up kids on my block that are only like 8 or 9 but never too old.

6. Yeah man, I totally agree, I don't think that smoking pot has anything to do with age, or people who are older should be looked at any differently than younger stoners. I was just like WTF, when everyone at the party seemed to have the opposite view on it.

7. I'm 20 and most people my age like to drink. Personally I don't like to get drunk but I will have a few beers, but I would rather just to smoke a jammer to chill out. Non-smokers just dont understand:rolleyes::D

8. I hear ya man. I love hitting the bong or blunt and chillin out for a night. Drinking never was appealing to me...maybe a Guinness every once in a while ;)

9. too young? yes

too old? the older you get the mnore you should smoke, i know when im a grandpa ill be using it for my aches and pains

10. #10 HerbalRemedies, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    Tell those people to fuck off.

I honestly doubt their opinion would have held up had Bill Maher been sitting there. Or Paul McCartney, Jack Nicholson, or Conan O'Brian. Those are just a few great "old" people who smoke weed, and I'm pretty sure they've done more with themselves than any one of your friends.

Figures in National News or a Garage Band King?

Which one is more immature?

11. Too old? Dang. Me (41) and my husband (51) and all of our friends (older and younger) should probably lay off then, huh. LOL!

Tell this person there is no such thing as "too old" for ANYTHING!! Thinking like that will make you old.

Now, I need to go and get my walker and get my teeth out of the cup and hit the bong because my arthritis is acting up.
    And you kids need to turn that music down.

Oh that's my music...Rob Zombie - 1965. Good year, I hear!!

LOL!!

12. its because alot of kids nowadays smoke to be cool....and live the "hip-hop" lifestyle or whatever...whack.

mary janes the only girl that doesnt care how old you are...and you're never too old to party with her!

btw im 21, and hope i can still get high when im 61. if you like something, you like it. do people "outgrow" gardening, or cooking, or playing sports/working out?? no.... loving something for an extended period of time doesnt make you immature, it means you know what you like, and know what you want; many people today arent that lucky.

and nobody likes a quitter, lol :smoke:

13. I stoped smoking for 7 years or so. Then my next door dude comes knocking, with a hash J , all ready to light. Never looked back.:D

14. agreed. those are the kind of people that smoke at parties to fit in and never learned anything from it. idiots ;0

15. Too old to smoke? I for one can't wait for the day of retirement when I can sit on my front porch in my rocker tokin on my pipe. :)

16. Thirty-eight now and have been smoking twenty-five straight years with zero regrets. Started growing about twenty years ago and have done nothing but improve when it comes to knowledge and technique.

The last ten years I have been using the internet to... "kick it up" another notch. And the weed just keeps getting better.

To old? Quite the contrary, Just getting started and I would be willing to say by the time I'm sixty I'll know a little bit about this wonderful healing plant.

17. Since when is there an age limit to getting high? Hell, Brad Pitt still smokes weed and he's in his forties.

18. too old is bullshit i got in trouble and have to do some community service at the senior home in my town and i never thought about all the old ppl who smoke tell one old guy asked if i just took a bong rip and its like a quater of them still smoke
    old war stories are sweet when your all blazed

19. i think its looked down upon because once your past 21 theres a legal way to get fucked up ( alcohol) not saying its better, but it just doesn't make sense to alot of people to be risking jail when you can get fucked up legally. know what im sayinnn?
    rather high sorry. if it didnt make sense :smoke:

20. proof please?