Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

to my TEXAS stoners!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mydriasis, May 13, 2009.

1. hi r u! and those borderlining too, where u get ur sweet sheeeva from texas!!! :))):smoking:

2. texan here, rockets got owned last night in playoffs which was gay

3. yea by 40 pts. will c if they have a comeback! haha, da spurs sucked wen played againts mavricks, maybe cuz ginobili was absent too... we'll c wht happends... haha... stoke up..

4. texan too.

did u know that texas has more death penalties pending than da whole world combined??
    i read about that, now thats fuckin some fucked up shitt!!

5. really makes you proud, dont kill someone in texas, we will kill u back

6. H-Town Stand up!!! (Houston for those who don't know)

7. D-Town word up

8. houstoned baby! :wave:

9. Holding down the 817

10. Texas rules. :smoking:'

But we have no MMJ laws, so fuck texas.

11. Missouri City/Houston/Humble, Texas here. I agree, it did suck seeing the Rockets get demolished last night. NBA is pretty suspect to me nowadays but it's all good.

12. 972. man everyones in dallas and and houston and im stuck in lame ass little elm.

13. 361 and 830 here. Happy toking fellow Texans!

14. 972/214 Downtown Dolla$ Texa$ I should Throw a party one day... Were gonna need more than 16 stoners though!

15. holla

16. reppin the 903.

tyler tx

:smoking: