To my friends up in Canada.

Discussion in 'General' started by Timwuznothere, Oct 7, 2008.

1. I had this dream a few weeks ago about Vancouver when I woke up for some reason I thought " I have to live there"

I've been thinking moving to a different country and Canada is really high up on the list.
    :D

So what's it like up there?

2. It's a titanic piece of art you can live in, weed is practically legal and every second person either smokes, grow, does both or knows someone who does. It can be expensive as fuck to live there, but well worth it if you can find a good job.

3. Vancouver is an amazing town. I wouldn't want to live there, but I immensely enjoy visiting.

All of British Columbia is absolutely gorgeous, filled with amazing people. I spent a summer traveling up and down the coast a couple years back.

The pot is better than people say. It can't be done justice.

4. About now's when you realize how fucking cold winter's really gonna be. Canada is pretty mellow, a good amount of people toke, make your way out to the Toronto Marijuana March in May, it'll be like nothing you've seen.

5. parts of canada are chills just like everywhere else then theres shit places just like every where else
    but in all this country is chillen
    i dont like how people say weed is practically legal, it isint. I've been charged for possesion 3 times but only had to pay fines and community service since im only 17
    but dont think you can walk down the street and puff on a j and wave to the nice policemen, its just that most people accept the fact that some people enjoy smoking weed and are not harming others.

6. Bye :wave:

7. i didn't know you had to be a certain age to smoke weed,
    but i guess grasscity.com will tell me that im too young to talk about it

8. The pot is better than people say. It can't be done justice.[/quote]

for shizz, like not tryin to brag but, ive never seen shwag exept on this forum! like maybe once or twice but nobody would tyna sell you it, maybe like give you it, but yea, im just rambling so ill stop now

9. I can deal with the winter living In NH.
    I can't wait for 0 degree days

10. [quote name='Sam_Spade']Vancouver is an amazing town. I wouldn't want to live there, but I immensely enjoy visiting.

It was just one of the dreams that just seems right.
    you know?

11. illegal shit+minor= corruption of minor

hence why you have to be an adult to post here.

12. illegal shit + anyone = illegal
    you think smoking weed at 17 is going to corrupt my life?

13. Point is it's not debateable. If you have a problem take it to the mods.

Come back when you're 18 :)

14. [​IMG]
    Canada is a pretty great, except for the fact that our economy is so closely correlated to the US markets.

15. dont talk about being a minor on here dude thats how they delete accounts keep that shit on the down low

16. Its good the people are real nice and the bud is dank and cheap.

17. Just use common sence, sure you can walk down the street smoking a joint and no one will say much but don't expect to walk down super croweded streets downtown puffing on a spliff.

The weed's cheap, only $40-60 a quarter depending on where you live in Canada and you're hookup.

18. how does that work

19. What? Walking or smoking a joint?

20. Thanks for the help.