To my brothers in Colorado and Washington

Discussion in 'General' started by ScriabinAnime, Dec 14, 2012.

1. #1 ScriabinAnime, Dec 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
    (Particularly in Colorado since I may move there in the coming year or so :)

I am curious what the situation is like there in person? I thought I saw somewhere else on these forums rumors of "marijuana products springing in markets". Pot bars do not surprise me, but is it really true that marijuana products are widespread appearing?

I'm also a bit curious of the atmosphere and acceptance level.

Here in Jersey, pot is about as untolerated as it gets.

2. Nah, it's pretty much how it was pre-dec. 6th/I502

All the medical dispensaries are still open and the same.
    No real public stores open yet.

But it is pretty tolerated around here though...

:smoking::cool:

3. Yea, nothing has changed in colorado yet. No shops are open, i don't even think the licensing system has been established

4. I thought I heard a rumor that dispensaries can now choose if they want to go public or stay medical. Is that complete bs?

5. Well, of course they will have that option. But they require the correct license to sell to non patients, and I don't believe anyone can obtain said license at this point. The state of co has until dec 2013 to figure out all the bugs and get it all on the road

6. Yeah, I assumed they would have that option at some point but I heard that it was already the case. Guess not, makes sense since it would require some kind of permit. Thanks!