To much heat and not the pigs

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by csinsemilla, Jun 1, 2009.

1. So I just tried drying a batch of my shaman sativa, I have the cardboard box with strings setup, anyhow my buds are really full and fat and dense before drying, after drying they look airy and the opposite of full fat buds, I think it do to the 85 degrees it is in my room because it's over 100 outside. Is there anything I can do to keep them the way they are after immediatly cutting them. I was thinking of maybe drying them in my mini fridge, would that work of mess them up worse? If anyone has had this happen please help because the weed looks super bomb when I cut it but after drying it just looks like some regular old fluffy corner weed. Please help

2. Give us some info on the grow itself. What type of light did you use? How long into flowering did you harvest?

3. I used 600w hps but flowered with a metal halide conversion bulb cause the other ones old. I flowered them for 8 weeks the flowering time said eight nine weeks that's why I just cut off a piece, I will flower the rest at nine maybe later but the buds look perfect right now I just want them to stay that way, do you have any advice and how does the lighting have to do with...? Please help