To mods

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by jcj77d, Aug 2, 2007.

1. ok i had a post here which is now closed so i couldnt ask a question, as stated it said that i wasnt following the rules, but i am. the signiture rule says "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 300 by 125 pixels or 20.0 KB (whichever is smaller).", & my image is 300x125 which means i was following the sig rules, so i dont understand why my account is limited, if its that big of deal, ill change my sig, just remove my limits please.

2. Which ever is smaller, meaning if the SIZE of your image is is over 20.0kb, but your dimensions are correct, its still wrong. due to size of the image.

Hope i cleared things up for you. have a good one.

3. ok, thats my bad wasnt exactly clear on that i misunderstood what that meant, it wont happen again, can yall remove the limits from my account please, if it happens again yall can remove my account. i would just like my settings back to normal, or what can or do i do to get things back to normal, i didnt realize i was breakng the rules. thanks

4. To the mods. Thanks for being so lenient for the amount of shit I post and not banning me.

You guys are awesome. :)

5. Its ok, Ill have to ask about the limits on your account. I want to ask first. We all need to be on the same page you know? its out of respect. Tho, you do seem to be following rules. i can honestly tell you, that this post COULD have been cleared up by PMing any moderator.

We dont really like seeing personal issues such as this on the boards.. nothin against ya.

I do my best to be fair. were all human.

You guys have a kick ass day!

6. i did try to pm a mod but never got a reply, but thats here & gone. & again sorry for the post, & hope we can get on same page, b/c this forum rules & helps me alot. thanks again.

7. That happens sometimes... We get boat loads of PM's, so sometimes they get burried, or forgotten about... All part of being human :) If something similar happens in the future, try sending the PM to a couple mods (just add a ";" between their names, and the PM will go to all the ones you list) at the same time... This way one of us will be sure to get it, and it lessens the chance of it being forgotten about, or lost...

8. They can only send one PM at a time, Cottons.

I'll take care of your settings, dude. Just stay within the limits, please.

9. thanks mods

10. LOL... Sorry... I forgot :D It's been a while, ya know? :p

11. its ok cottons, its all part of being human. :D