Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

To mix, or not to mix your weed with tobacco

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Zippoweed, Feb 28, 2011.

1. (Please tell me if this has already been posted)

This is the age old question that has brought nations to other nations throats (via youtube lol)

In the majority of australia and alot of parts of europe (fill me in where else) smoking mixed weed or "mix" is very common, as it helps burn faster, and makes bongs easier to rip.

I personally like to smoke mix as I only own a carbed bong (I live in australia)
    and I find pleasure in ripping big cones, but I have smoked straight green before and I did like it alot,

so GC, what's your preferred method of consumption ?

2. I'm aussie and i MUST have my weed mixed, it's just how it goes..

What part of aussie are ya from cheif??

3. Sweet, I thought I was all alone on this site hahaha i'm from melbourne mate, what kinda bong you got ?

4. This is my bong... im from S.A btw.

[​IMG]

5. Nice man my mate used to have an MVP just like that but it was a double chamber !

6. Cone bowls... *Vomits*

I've NEVER encountered anyone who mixed the two. Closest I've came is a blunt.

I understand appreciating nicotine. I don't understand ruining the taste of some bud i've spent $50 an eighth on. I'll smoke a ciggerette afterwards if that's what I wanna do.

7. Nice, I'm about to make a cigarette thread make sure you post on it if you love tobacco !

8. Man, finding someone with a decent attitude is pretty refreshing. Thanks for it,.

9. No worries, what kind of cigarettes do you smoke ? :) I'm smoking winfield golds at the moment but i'm thinking on peter jackson blues

10. Probably a Turkish Royale, or a parliment? I'm not sure. I like hookah tobacco the most, really. The quality of ciggerette tobacco is.. Dissapointing. I like nicotine alot more then I like smoking tobacco.

11. Sacrilege! Why taint the flavor of herb with tobacco? Even worse is smoking it thru a bong. Doesnt that make you gag and choke? Back when I smoked cigs I tried cig tobacco thru a bong one time and damn near hacked up a lung.

12. The only people I know of that mix are jamaicans , where I live the kids are into these stupid tabbaco bong hits called poppers , thatcher a tube mo bowl , use a price of s cog as a screen and then packing there hits on it , my cousin swears by this method I think it's weird personally. I'm not gonna eat my lobster tails with kraft dinner. It's just gonna wreck the taste

13. mixed in BOWLS?

ive heard of mixing in joints but in bongs? wtf

get it together man

14. Hahaha That cracked me up. Get your shit together indeed:hello:

15. Indeed, this is NOT a good thing to try. A mistake many people make.
    But tobacco in joints is nice :smoke:

-peace tp

16. Personally I would never smoke tobacco/weed mix in a bong, sounds crazy to me - pure herb every time if you ask me :D

17. Never mix here- tobacco is really bad for you, and 'sides- cannot stand the taste. Love the taste of ganja though :D

18. A bit "pure" tobacco (without additivies) is normal when I smoke my bong.
    One nice hit, 0.1g weed + some American spirit tastes quite good, although most people think differently. I Mean you can't compare it with a vape but I think it tastes as good as packing pure hits in the bong.. (although its unhealthy)

19. tobacco in a spliff, ok i do it.

but if i use a bong. no tobacco just the way it goes

20. well i heard tobacco counteracts the effects of marijuana so isn't this obvious?

the lil head rush u get (light headedness) it's from tobacco...and there's nothing good about it..it's not an EXTRA HIGH..that everyone always claims it to be.

If u want that same affect....try getting up too fast after smoking some herb....u'll get that same feeling.:smoke: