To Late To Plant Outdoors In Central Florida?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mckchicken, Sep 24, 2007.

1. I was wonder if i've waited too long to plant. i live in central florida and all my planting supplies should be coming in neext week. after my supplies come in i was planning on imediately germinating my seeds and planting them outdoors. the strain i was going to plant is Lieu Hanh x C99. i was going to fertalize regularly and i bought some premuim soil to pant in. i was planning on harvesting my crop early (at the first sign of below 68 degrees F weather). i am not expectaing high yeilds for this harvest. do you think i have a good plan or should i just wait until it is a better time to plant?

2. if you are in florida you will be fine. dont fertilize it untill its overr a month old. also use organi c potting soil not timed released ferts. Fertilizers will kill young plants.

3. thank you for your adivice. the potting soil and fertalizer i am going to use are both organic and i wasn't planning on fertalizing until at least 3 weeks of age. the location i am planning on planting does not get direct sunlight do you think that will be an issue?

4. <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1870776" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Metridixal</TD><TD class=alt2>if you are in florida you will be fine. dont fertilize it untill its overr a month old. also use organi c potting soil not timed released ferts. Fertilizers will kill young plants. </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I beg to differ. I always fert when I plant my plants, and I've never had fert burn.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    My advice read the directions on the fert bottle and only give your plants half the recommended dosage for the first time.<o:p></o:p>