To kiss or not to kiss a girl after a blowjob?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by million, Oct 1, 2010.

1. LMAO! I love you smelly tacos, love this comment, and love bassnectar!:D

2. why would you kiss after a blowjob I mean If you didn't unload your semen I say Its okay, but If you did then fuck that, but I guess it all depends on the person and how comfortable they feel...

3. amen :smoke:

4. That's exactly my point! If you think your own semen is THAT gross that you won't even kiss your girl after she swallows it then why the fuck should she do it?

5. I don't think my semen is gross its my own natural body fluid, but I wouldn't want to kiss my girl with my own semen on her lips man its different for male and female like I know women love their own juices haha, but men thats a different story. Its kinda like saying would you drink your own piss?

6. Pee is sterile;)

7. As long as were not snowballing then its all good to me. :cool:

8. I lol'd

9. your boyfriend is immature. dump him :D

10. Aww smooch back* :)

11. how she don't suck dick, but expecting me to eat her ? that bitxh crazy man you don't wanna meet her but her home girl Keta swallow cum by the Liter :cool:

12. Oh man I wish I was as high as you are.

13. Bottom line/deal breaker: are you his GIRLFRIEND??

Because If your not, and I was a guy, dont expect a kiss. I
    Mean, your just some chick sucking him off...

But if you are his girl, and you don't have nut on ya, then I don't see what the big deal is...

14. here's something to think about....

it's your cum, came from your body...what's wrong with getting a little on your own lips after getting some sukkysukky?

15. historically many many people imbibed their own urine. The ammonia in it helps keep your teeth white

16. ok..after thinking a bit, here is what came to mind: it's your shit, came from your body...what's wrong with getting a little on your own lips after some dirty sanchez? :smoke:

17. It's different. Shit is shit. It's waste your body doesn't want and it contains germs. Semen is proteins. Design to go into another body, it has no germs. Saliva does. So technically kissing before the person had the semen in their mouth is, for lack of a better term, 'worst'.

18. aaaah million, you bring up the protein/refuse angle, which is most commendable yet the previous message moved on the logic of matter being issued from the body, which can be construed as sweat, blood, shit, semen, and other bodily excretions...

something that popped into my mind when i was reading your reply: the protein slant....black flies are protein...as are roaches...yes, they do come from your body but my point remains: the whole matter of kissing a girl with cum on her mouth is not necessarily an argument of bodily excretions OR the stuff being proteins or vitamins....it is, again, imo, a matter of personal preference.....:smoke:

19. Ah I heard roaches taste really good, lol. But yes you're right at the end it stays a matter of preferences, which also unables you to use to dirty sanchez argument. :smoke: