To kiss or not to kiss a girl after a blowjob?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by million, Oct 1, 2010.

1. I have a few firends that think its gross to kiss a girl after she blows em. I would though. Shit, its my cock. If I could Id blow myself :p

2. ohhh I like these guys. Not aprreciating the beauty of gray so much right now but still love the song!

3. I've never tasted male cum, but I like the taste of pussy, including my own. Does semen taste bad?

I suppose it varies based on the balls it shot out of.

4. I think everyone secretly would go down on their own if they could. I know I would for a fact. ' If you would be well served, serve yourself!'

5. Well I hear some taste like shit, others are good. Something with alimentation. You and I know that girls taste alot better though. I don't know if all but alot.;)

6. i didnt know that....

7. Theres two types of herpes... herpes A is oral...herpes B is genital...lets say a girl sucks off a guy with herpes B...then from him she contracts herpes A....then lets say that sameguy raw dawgs her and gives her a cream pie leaving her with Herpes A from the bj and then herpes B from the creampie. Now do you get it??

8. #68 million, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010

I got it before. I know what they are. That was more of like a 'what the fuck, way to worsten the situation' type of feeling. Definatly not what I was thinking about. But hey that's reality out there. I doubt that's the case though, we're getting tested together next week. He hasn't objected so far. We'll see.

9. Yeah. Has to do with what they eat or drink. Acidity

10. hmm...so acidic would be ungood here?...i mean, a lemon is acidic but is very good in taste........i cant believe i am engaged in talking about the pH levels of semen.....:smoke:

11. #71 ScribesNature, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    Its all about alimentation anyone who's had sex with a large woman will tell you this. Its all about alimentation

12. Fruit is good for the way you taste. Eating pineapple on a daily basis will drastically sweeten a persons taste. I dunno about pH and all that, but fruit makes you sweet (men and women). Red meat and dairy tend to make people bitter.

13. The people or their love juices?

14. Ah ok well I wasn't being serious.

15. If he won't kiss you after, fuck it. No more for him.
    That's just rude, in my opinion.

EDIT///
    I kiss my boyfriend before/during/after blowjobs and he doesn't mind.
    I really don't understand how it could bother him to the point of NOT kissing you like normal.

16. haha okay :smoke:

17. I have before. I've also been drunk and made out with a chick after she threw up. I'm a horny fucker.

18. Ive done same thing but other way around :cool: Im a sick fucker.

19. i will never understand.. so glad the guy i'm with isn't like this.

i kiss you after you go down on me, the fuck is the big deal ?

20. LOL, wtf? I want guys/girls to kiss me after they go down on me....I like how it tastes. If your vagina/dick smells/tastes rank then you need a SHOWER! :smoke:
    And don't be misled by my name! hehe :D