To Kill A Pussy

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by swich, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 swich, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    So, my gf has a friend from work and her husband is trying to help me get a job. i kicked it with him a few time prior and had a few beers but thats bout it. so i dont really know the guy...
    well yesterday he comes knockin and asks me if i want to go with him to the mall and sum other stores...so i said i was down. (by the way he lives in the same neighborhood me and my gf just moved into down the street from us.) so we walk bak down to hisa house...and were there chillin and wut not, im rollin a blunt and hes standing by the door, with the door open looking outside. then out of no where this white cat darts passed him into the house and up the stairs. and i lughed a little thinking it was funny. well he looks up the stairs and starts yelling at it to get the fuck out of his house, "like it would understand"
    so he goes upstairs and a few seconds later the cat runs downstairs, and i hear him scream, hey man get that god damn cat outta my house. so i try and go for it but it gets under a table. he comes stompin down and tries kicking the cat through the tabel....all the while im thinking. "damn, u dont need to be doing all that just to get the cat out..."
    so the cat still wont budge and he lifts up the small table and sets in down over the cat to where a wood panel at the bottom of the table legs had the cat pinned to the floor. during all this hes yelling at the cat and cursing it....which is loud and at this point im in a bad mood just from the way the situation was being handled and at the abuse to the cat.
    so then while the cat is pinned he proceeds to jump from the couch onto the cats head with one of his feet, stomping the creature. the cat manages to wiggle free and darts toward the back door which was closed.
    so now the cat is in the corner by the back door and i tell him to just open the back door and it will go out, so he swings it open and heads for the cat....and of course starts yelling at and repetitavily kicking the cat...i felt like cringing with every kick he delt to the poor feline.... i wanted to do this----------->:hide:

so then the cat hisses and claws at him which just makes him more enraged at the cat, he kicks it a few more times harder and one last kick out the door...it flew up and landed on his porch outside his house.....but no, that wasnt enough ....he had to go for the broom... and the cat took a hard crack to the head from it.....
    after hearing him hit the cat i tried looking outside through the door, (i was still in the living room ) so through the door i see the cat violently shakeing all over the place like it was having a seizure, and the guy says, "oh so now u wanna die on me" and kicks it off into the neighbors back yard...........it died there if not from the beating,........but damn...
    i mean was all that really necessary?? like fuck, did he HAVE to kill the thing???
    who just goes and kills a lil kitty cat??
    i dunno, thats how i feel about it....or am i just being a "PUSSY?"

2. Why the fuck didn't you stop him? that's fucked up.

3. Seriously what the fuck. You should have stopped him, I wouldn't let somebody do that to a cat.

4. you arent a pussy for being upset, i probably would have whooped his ass immediately. its not cool to hit animals and he just beat the thing to death right there

5. Thats strange, Ive never seen a cat just bolt into someones house. Duchebag move on his part though.

6. Somebody sounds like he was on PCP!

7. I would have beaten him to death the first time he touched the cat. completely unnacceptable.

8. yeah, i knew it was fucked up at the time but at the same time i was like damn this is his house...and i felt like i had no right to say anything....but yeah totally messed up the day for me....got me bummed out man.

9. Dude, what the fuck? How could you just stand there and do nothing? I would've picked up a chair and hit that fucker upside the head...

10. yeah i though that was strange to...it struck me as odd how it just bolted in with such confidence. prolly was a neighbors cat thinking he was going into his own house..

11. That's fucked up.

The most mean thing I've ever done to a cat was sprayed it with water...

12. Yea . . . anger issues? You could have at least TRIED to stop him. What an asshole. People suck.

13. Are you serious? Did it die?

He is NOT normal. No human being will continue to assault a DEFENSELESS creature without sympathy, he is sick. If he treats animals that way you can guess he will treat humans similarly.

He is not someone you want to chill with. He obviously has an underlying mental illness.

14. And really thats not even mean. Most people do that to house train cats not to do bad shit and teach them what they do is wrong. But damn thats a fucked up story.

15. youre a little fucking bitch dude, why wouldn't you try to stop him? why even post such a horrible thing? you are a fuckin stupid asshole. do you think anyone wants to read about a helpless cat getting kicked to death? prick

16. its his house so its ok, just sit back and watch him kill a cat. you're a fuckin bitch

17. dude fucking relax. he didn't kill it. OP, in order to divert negative attention, i will tell a short kitty story.

i was drivin with my uncle, and a cat jumped out into the road in front of my car (no joke, i didn't swerve or anything to hit it). thing is, it happened right in front of this house, and a little girl was on the lawn so, as my uncle put it, i had to go back and tell the little girl i mashed her pussy. there were tears, and i felt bad until i was on the road with my uncle again. he told me some stories about cats, got me laughing. two or three months later i was riding in his jeep and he swerved to hit a cat on the other side of the road.

:devious::devious::devious::devious::devious:

18. he didn't kill it, but his acquiescence did

19. fuck that the OP needs some negative attention, it's not cool to just stand back and let somebody beat a cat to death, the OP bitched out big time when he let the guy do what he did, anybody with a pair of balls would have stopped him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.